Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

There's something about the kz multi that I just can't get into. I'm not even sure what it is either.

Yeah same with me.  I just can't quite figure out why that is.

I call for the notion to strip both of you of your once respected titles and sentence you death by exile

Hey I'm the best damn lord this nation has ever seen!  I'm at least buying Killzone: SF on launch unlike BloodyRain if that helps.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
SnakeDrake said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

There's something about the kz multi that I just can't get into. I'm not even sure what it is either.

I call for the notion to strip both of you of your once respected titles and sentence you death by exile

Hey I'm the best damn lord this nation has ever seen!  I'm at least buying Killzone: SF on launch unlike BloodyRain if that helps.

Fine you'll get a 20 mm rope for your exile

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
nnodley said:
SnakeDrake said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

YAY!! Take that BloodyRain!! :-p

nnodley said:
SnakeDrake said:
nnodley said:

You can not kill an original!

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

You sure about that!!  I have a white oak dagger hidden away for when the time is right!

Hope this doesn't happen to you!

Around the Network

GIF WAR!!!  I will shatter BloodyRain!

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

You sure about that!!  I have a white oak dagger hidden away for when the time is right!

your gif doesn't show lol

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Fucking ass!  What about here.  Now it doesn't show on my computer either.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-originals/images/33750759/title/kol-death-fanart

bloody rain and nnodley, you guys didnt like the KZ multiplayer because you are both pansies!!!

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Fucking ass!  What about here.  Now it doesn't show on my computer either.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-originals/images/33750759/title/kol-death-fanart

oh so thats how it is. Take this!(gif shows now. edit nevermind now its gone) You think I'm as weak as that bastard!