Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
All Icelandic women have no ass.

How do you know?

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:

Yep. Then add onto that the robust social experience they said they're building for the game. I really want to see this game again. I have a feeling we're going to be impressed. The most recent footage we have is from January of a build that is now likely ancient.

It's going to be the closest thing ever to sex in a car game.  

Honestly, if this game takes off Polyphony Digital might be in trouble. Not that two racing games from one publisher can't co-exist and they're different kinds of racing games, but Gran Turismo is on a downward spiral. I think that the dominance of pure racing simulators the way Polyphony and Turn 10 have been making them is over. I think this generation is going to see different kinds of racers take the lead. Sony might put pressure on PD to branch out. Their studio will grow but they'll be almost forced to make other kinds of games in addition to their usual. I can't see Sony allowing one of their studios to get away with being a one-trick-pony anymore.

Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

How do you know?

How do you know

pezus said:

The most destroyed I've seen a claim in quite awhile. Well done, Pezus. Well done.

pezus said:
Wright said:

Trolling? Whatever you say. Show me something that comes close to quality/ambition that Dead Rising 3's graphic has. Sure you could post a pic of Ryse, but you can only do 0,2% of what you can do in DR3 when playing Ryse"

Ah, yes. This sandbox game with no online, no player-generated content, lack of personalization/customization of main player, almost zero interactivity between character and enviroment and 15 hours of campaing with normal extras.

You're not making a case here within quality/ambition!

Around the Network
Wright said:
EB1994 said:

I think the thing that will put Driveclub above the rest is the enviornments, and not the actual cars. I mean just look at this:

Woah, what the hell. Crappy enviroments if you ask me. Dead Rising 3's are better.

But unfair comparison since DR3 graphics are right now the best of the eight generation so far.

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

How do you know?

How do you know

Cause i lived there. and would go to the pool where they pull the binki bottoms down to slide down the slide faster. PRO tip, always run in line behind the hot girls. I hope you like poweder white tho, cause thats what you get.

Wright said:
pezus said:
Wright said:

Trolling? Whatever you say. Show me something that comes close to quality/ambition that Dead Rising 3's graphic has. Sure you could post a pic of Ryse, but you can only do 0,2% of what you can do in DR3 when playing Ryse"

Ah, yes. This sandbox game with no online, no player-generated content, lack of personalization/customization of main player, almost zero interactivity between character and enviroment and 15 hours of campaing with normal extras.

You're not making a case here within quality/ambition!

I think you can customize the clothing he wears, as well as his power set. You can also upgrade powers. And there's tons of destructible enviornments in the game. Plus it has evil/good playthrough, so it will be much longer than 15 hours.

EB1994 said:

Mmmfishtacos said:

Cause i lived there. and would go to the pool where they pull the binki bottoms down to slide down the slide faster. PRO tip, always run in line behind the hot girls. I hope you like poweder white tho, cause thats what you get.

BRB! Buying plane ticket and new swimming trunks!