Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
EB1994 said:
Wright said:

I think Forza 5 has better visuals than Project Cars. Driveclub should strive for better or they are going to look worse too.

I think the thing that will put Driveclub above the rest is the enviornments, and not the actual cars. I mean just look at this:

Yep. Then add onto that the robust social experience they said they're building for the game. I really want to see this game again. I have a feeling we're going to be impressed. The most recent footage we have is from January of a build that is now likely ancient.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:
Wow. Just caught back up with the thread. First of all, some of you are assholes for bringing up my unfortunate birth defect called a face. Just no class at all.

Second, holy fuck Watch Dogs. I went from having to almost force myself to be excited to having a bigger boner than when I watch Banana making his huge ass clap.

Also, I love Pezus. Fuck you, Pi.

or

Why not both? Hate sex is awesome.

Wright said:

Pi_guy did.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

Pi_guy did.

Damn straight.

the-pi-guy said:

You know me so well!

I know the back of your head even better.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

Pi_guy did.

LOL!

All Icelandic women have no ass.

pezus said:
Wright said:

Woah, what the hell. Crappy enviroments if you ask me. Dead Rising 3's are better.

But unfair comparison since DR3 graphics are right now the best of the eight generation so far.

Lol. Now you went overboard and we know you're trolling!

Sadly, he loves Dead Rising just enough to possibly be serious.

pezus said:
Wright said:
EB1994 said:

I think the thing that will put Driveclub above the rest is the enviornments, and not the actual cars. I mean just look at this:

Woah, what the hell. Crappy enviroments if you ask me. Dead Rising 3's are better.

But unfair comparison since DR3 graphics are right now the best of the eight generation so far.

Lol. Now you went overboard and we know you're trolling!

Trolling? Whatever you say. Show me something that comes close to quality/ambition that Dead Rising 3's graphic has. Sure you could post a pic of Ryse, but you can only do 0,2% of what you can do in DR3 when playing Ryse"

Wright said:
EB1994 said:

Mr. T LOL