Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

I think Forza 5 has better visuals than Project Cars. Driveclub should strive for better or they are going to look worse too.

I don't know what it is about her... but I would do things to her that would become illegal.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

Ask Gooch to suck it.

Too small.

Give it a small kiss then.

Wright said:

But we have great comedians.

Who lied to you?

Raven722 said:
Wright said:

But we have great comedians.

Who lied to you?

Pi_guy did.

gooch_destroyer said:

Too small.

Just use your mouth like a vacuum hose over the area. You won't feel anything but I will. That's all that matters.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Pi_guy did.

He never misses a chance to be a total bastard.

Wright said:

I think Forza 5 has better visuals than Project Cars. Driveclub should strive for better or they are going to look worse too.

I think the thing that will put Driveclub above the rest is the enviornments, and not the actual cars. I mean just look at this:

pezus said:

Damn, that's actually a great Limited Edition. If the soundtrack is good I'd definitely choose that!

I can't wait to see them make the game using the same engine they made the new Guilty Gear with.

EB1994 said:

I think the thing that will put Driveclub above the rest is the enviornments, and not the actual cars. I mean just look at this:

Woah, what the hell. Crappy enviroments if you ask me. Dead Rising 3's are better.

But unfair comparison since DR3 graphics are right now the best of the eight generation so far.

Raven722 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Too small.

Just use your mouth like a vacuum hose over the area. You won't feel anything but I will. That's all that matters.

Nope.