How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Wow. Just caught back up with the thread. First of all, some of you are assholes for bringing up my unfortunate birth defect called a face. Just no class at all.

Second, holy fuck Watch Dogs. I went from having to almost force myself to be excited to having a bigger boner than when I watch Banana making his huge ass clap.

Also, I love Pezus. Fuck you, Pi.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
Wow. Just caught back up with the thread. First of all, some of you are assholes for bringing up my unfortunate birth defect called a face. Just no class at all.

Second, holy fuck Watch Dogs. I went from having to almost force myself to be excited to having a bigger boner than when I watch Banana making his huge ass clap.

Ask Gooch to suck it.

Wright said:
Raven722 said:

Ask Gooch to suck it.

That's not him on it already?

pezus said:
Wright said:

I think Forza 5 has better visuals than Project Cars. Driveclub should strive for better or they are going to look worse too.

LOL no. I've seen and played Forza 5 on a great TV myself and it looked disappointing. Plus, Project cars is in 1440p lol

But you're biased, BIASED.

Raven722 said:
Wright said:

Ask Gooch to suck it.

That's not him on it already?

He's too busy spamming.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I think Forza 5 has better visuals than Project Cars. Driveclub should strive for better or they are going to look worse too.

pezus said:
What's in the limited edition and how much extra $ is it?

$79.99

Wright said:
pezus said:
Wright said:

LOL no. I've seen and played Forza 5 on a great TV myself and it looked disappointing. Plus, Project cars is in 1440p lol

You're Spanish. Way worse.

Wright said:
Raven722 said:

Ask Gooch to suck it.

Too small.

Raven722 said:
Wright said:

You're Spanish. Way worse.

But we have great comedians.