Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

ok, this thread got offtopic.
Anyways has anyone played heavy rain and what do you think of it? I'm thinking of picking it up now since I might trade in far cry 3.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Anyways has anyone played heavy rain and what do you think of it? I'm thinking of picking it up now since I might trade in far cry 3.

Haha this thread gets off topic a lot.

I say buy it.  It has some problems, but overall the story and gameplay are pretty good.  The gameplay is all QTE's pretty much, but in my opinion it works very well. Some voice acting is odd, but its still good.  Easily a 9/10 for me and in my top 10 games of all time.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

what are you going to do with deyon?!! make him play an xbox? that will surely traumatize him and send him into a comma

Exactly!! I will force him to play Halo, Forza, and Gears for weeks straight without stopping.  

he would die from self inflicted blows to the face and body, his pain will be the most painful in history. im sure he would have that over spending 5 minutes with halo

Then I will restrain his wrist and legs to the floor with chains.

that would only turn him on

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

I say buy it.  It has some problems, but overall the story and gameplay are pretty good.  The gameplay is all QTE's pretty much, but in my opinion it works very well. Some voice acting is odd, but its still good.  Easily a 9/10 for me and in my top 10 games of all time.

Ya I heard it was good and I can grab it for $20 at gs.

BloodyRain said:

do you notice how i usually make it go off topic, and how usually it ends up with us trying to have sex with each other? i guess im a very bad influence.

anyways i played heavy rain about 2 years ago so ill tell you from what i remember. the game probably isnt like anything you played before. i really liked the story, and the game just puts you in this mood. it sucks you in. it really reminded me of the mood that the movie seven put me in, which is a movie i love. its emotional, and there are some moments that will stick with you, the game is memorable. though you might have some loop holes in the story, i happened to find one and it was almost a deal breaker for me, but luckily the mood the game put me in was what stuck with me with the most. i recommend it personally. but dont expect it to be the best game ever. its like an 80~85 rated game

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

do you notice how i usually make it go off topic, and how usually it ends up with us trying to have sex with each other? i guess im a very bad influence.

anyways i played heavy rain about 2 years ago so ill tell you from what i remember. the game probably isnt like anything you played before. i really liked the story, and the game just puts you in this mood. it sucks you in. it really reminded me of the mood that the movie seven put me in, which is a movie i love. its emotional, and there are some moments that will stick with you, the game is memorable. though you might have some loop holes in the story, i happened to find one and it was almost a deal breaker for me, but luckily the mood the game put me in was what stuck with me with the most. i recommend it personally. but dont expect it to be the best game ever. its like an 80~85 rated game

Cool, I like games with stories that really pull you in. I've been wanting to get this game for awhile, but just never got around to it. Still for $20, I really don't think I can go wrong lol.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Yeah, easily a good price for the game.  There are also multiple endings to the game so it has high replayability.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Yeah, easily a good price for the game.  There are also multiple endings to the game so it has high replayability.

Ya not sure if they will have the game new though. The directors cut includes the dlc taxedermist. That prob isn't really important anyways right?

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Cool, I like games with stories that really pull you in. I've been wanting to get this game for awhile, but just never got around to it. Still for $20, I really don't think I can go wrong lol.

me and you seem to have very similar tastes in games, so i think you should go for it. its pretty old, you could find it for less than 20 new probably. 

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya not sure if they will have the game new though. The directors cut includes the dlc taxedermist. That prob isn't really important anyways right?

Yeah, the dlc is not important to the story.  I'm not even sure I ever played the dlc.  I looked on Amazon and it's $20 there too. I usually stay away from used games from Gamestop because the last two I have had they haven't worked for me and I always end up not caring and buying it new off Amazon.