Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
the-pi-guy said:

That's why you don't take it at face value.  

For the most part I don't. I just hate watching numerical values getting placed on subjective opinions in general but it gets ridiculous when people start using decimals to try and say one game is that much worse or better than the other. I mean, it's fun for console wars but ultimately it does little to truly represent the quality or lack thereof in a game and how it compares.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

spank me if someone already posted this !!!

Btw , did someone died in your playtrough in dragon age 2 from your team?

Whoaaaa 0_0 I'm harder than a priest after seeing Bieber right now. Excellent find! I must admit, I was never interested in the DA series (although I'm a huge Mass Effect enthusiast), but I will definitely give this one a run. The trailer was very impressive. 

Between this, Lords of the Fallen and hopefully Bound by Flame (if it turns out to be good), it will be a good year games in that category.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Raven722 said:

This shit right here is exactly what I'm talking about. This is why no one loves you.

Suck my ass, Raven.

gooch_destroyer said:

Suck my ass, Raven.

Dafuq dude? I'm eating pudding. :/

the-pi-guy said:

And whose fault is that?  

I don't want any lip from you missy. Grrrrr ..

It's mine of course :D

Around the Network

Anyone here getting MLB The Show for the PS4?

the-pi-guy said:

I was going to make a joke about having 2 sets of lips, but never mind.  

I can feel my nose bleeding already. xD

Raven722 said:
pezus said:
^The guy deserves a good, hard sacking

If that had been my friend getting attacked like that by a cop right in front of me I'd be in jail or dead right now because there's no way in hell I'd let that slide. The moment I see the cop punch my friend in the face on the ground the cop's face is getting field goal kicked.

^ That was my first thought too, I've had defended for myself atleast.

I've seen something similar. Some cops was jailing one guy, here comes a second guy that punched the cops. The first guy runs away, the second who punched, got arrested. Yeahh, I see some wicked stuff on my neighborhood, cops firing shotguns to the air at 3pm, it's like once a week. I live close to a think like a Wallmart, but it sells coke and heroin instead ~

Raven722 said:

I've been holding off from getting this in the hope it comes to the Vita in hard copy form, but I think I'll cave and just get it digitally.

Weedlab said:

I've been holding off from getting this in the hope it comes to the Vita in hard copy form, but I think I'll cave and just get it digitally.

You don't have a PS4 yet, do you?