Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Secret sauce!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Man, the second half of this year will be insane in terms of games. Just imagine if CoD actually becomes good and modern again in addition to all the other awesomeness. Some of the games will surely be delayed.

i really hope they make COD next gen only 

pezus said:
Man, the second half of this year will be insane in terms of games. Just imagine if CoD actually becomes good and modern again in addition to all the other awesomeness. Some of the games will surely be delayed.

The second half of the year is already so loaded that I don't even know how I'm going to buy other things. Like food.

manny10032 said:
pezus said:

That's what I'm worried about. I wouldn't doubt Activision squeezing out one last cross-gen Call of Duty title.

is fw 1.7 up yet?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Secret sauce!

Yo!! that COD pic looks too good to be a COD game

pezus said:

Hehehe not going to happen. Maybe next year

ughhh. I wonder if Sledgehammer is doing all versions

manny10032 said:
pezus said:

Hehehe not going to happen. Maybe next year

ughhh. I wonder if Sledgehammer is doing all versions

There's a silver lining in all of this. Activision now has three different studios making Call of Duty games. So we'll still get them annually but each studio will have longer to work on them. 

Raven722 said:
manny10032 said:
pezus said:

That's what I'm worried about. I wouldn't doubt Activision squeezing out one last cross-gen Call of Duty title.

PS3/X360 versions are confirmed, but there was a rumor that High Moon Studios was doing those versions. Now normally Treyarch does the Wii U version, so that would mean that Sledgehammer has been working on only PS4/XB1/PC versions for over 2 years now if that rumors is true.