How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Hey guys i lost my email account which i used to register my PSN with so before Sony does something silly again like forcing people to change their password. I want to know if i can add a secondary account to my PSN or i can change my original account with another one.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
GG>Street Fighter

Sol Badguy!!!!!!

Agreed. Justice would poop on everything that is SF. As for SF, it's great, but for some reasons I never liked any of them as much as I did SF2 and SF EX Plus Alpha on the PS1.

Funny this is that I've never play GG before. lol

gooch_destroyer said:

That response merited a ball grinder lol Blaze Blue at least?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

SnakeDrake said:
Hey guys i lost my email account which i used to register my PSN with so before Sony does something silly again like forcing people to change their password. I want to know if i can add a secondary account to my PSN or i can change my original account with another one.

I was about to say yes to the latter, but then I realized it was my password I changed and not my email. I hope you get an answer soon. I'm sure you'll have some sort of switch option though. Hopefully one of the guys here can answer you.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

That response merited a ball grinder lol Blaze Blue at least?

Hell yeah, bruh!

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
SnakeDrake said:

I was about to say yes to the latter, but then I realized it was my password I changed and not my email. I hope you get an answer soon. I'm sure you'll have some sort of switch option though. Hopefully one of the guys here can answer you.

Yeah, cause of world time differences i would mis the usual guys that spams in here.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Oh em gee PortStation 4

the-pi-guy said:
Gran Turismo Vita anyone? Hehe.
Gooch.

I have had it on my Vita since it came out , it was one of those games that worked even though it wasn't put down as Vita compatable at the beginning .

Just started a  GT game and got the message "save data created on another system has been detected please press the ps (home ) button to end game.

continuing the game will overwrite previous save data would you like to retry loading the save data?"  looks like the newly compatiblity system won't accept old saves  that originated frm a psp download  even though it saved them on the Vita.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Taco, up to 15 now, hopefully ill be caught up pretty quick.. 4-5 to go

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the-pi-guy said:

There have been a lot of conspiracy theories about the state of development of Uncharted 4, with many (led by a few media outlets) stressing heavily on changes in staff and roles, the last of which being the voice of the teaser trailer Todd Stashwick, to cast doubt on whether the game is coming along nicely or not.

Industry insider Tidux, that already demonstrated in the past to be well positioned to know what’s happening at Sony by leaking several elements about the PS4 UI and operating system before they were disclosed, took it upon himself to check on whether the game is going to be shown at E3, and came back with good news:

Uncharted 4 gameplay at E3. Game has been in the works for almost 3 years.

When he was asked if he was sure that there’s going to be gameplay on show or it was just wishful thinking, he confirmed that it’s going to be gameplay.

On the other hand Tidux also mentioned that he’s hearing ”a lot of mixed signals when it comes to DriveClub right now,” so we’ll have to wait and see what will happen with that one.

Of course we should always take what insiders share with a pinch of salt, but personally I seriously doubt that Sony is going to let Uncharted skip the biggest show of the year. In the end, we have less than two months to wait and see for ourselves what is going to happen at E3.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/21/ps4-uncharted-gameplay-is-going-to-be-shown-at-e3-despite-conspiracy-theories-according-to-insider/

Was this posted?

man i am getting so pumped for E3. i really am dying to see uncharted. i hope the jump in multiplayer awesomness is as big as it was from UC2 to UC3.