Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Raven722 said:
darkknightkryta said:
I am soo hyped for Hyper Street Fighter 4.

You mean Ultra?

YeEeEsssss

I love fighting games but I love spectating more than playing.

I know.  Most people I know don't play anymore.  Makes me sad.  That's why I hope I can get a few more people playing when Ultra comes out.  Till then... anyone down to play some Street Fighter?

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
420bloozeit said:

:( do i need to buy the game for a code?

I'm pretty sure thats the only way to play it. You can download it. 

yes i downloaded it and it says i need a pre order code : /

is it like a elder scrolls online but just pay the 70$ and not the extra 180 every year?

darkknightkryta said:
Raven722 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Raven722 said:
darkknightkryta said:
I am soo hyped for Hyper Street Fighter 4.

You mean Ultra?

YeEeEsssss

I love fighting games but I love spectating more than playing.

I know.  Most people I know don't play anymore.  Makes me sad.  That's why I hope I can get a few more people playing when Ultra comes out.  Till then... anyone down to play some Street Fighter?

Excuse me? You don't know me! You don't know my struggles! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!

the-pi-guy said:

He seems to be crying over it.  Knowing him, probably literally.  

I think he has bigger problems. Like taking care of his manhood after those Thai lady-boys were done with him.

420bloozeit said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
420bloozeit said:

:( do i need to buy the game for a code?

I'm pretty sure thats the only way to play it. You can download it. 

yes i downloaded it and it says i need a pre order code : /

is it like a elder scrolls online but just pay the 70$ and not the extra 180 every year?

I don't know about the online fees, i just used the month that comes with the game. But amazon seems to have good deals.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

I don't know about the online fees, i just used the month that comes with the game. But amazon seems to have good deals.

Excuse me, sir. Would you mind cutting down your quote tree? I don't want to hear Conegamer nag us like a wife again.

the-pi-guy said:

Agreed.  

Speaking of lady-boys, I see you still don't have a PS4...

Raven722 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Excuse me, sir. Would you mind cutting down your quote tree? I don't want to hear Conegamer nag us like a wife again.

LOLZ!!  Just look at one of your posts from about 7-8 minutes ago!! :-p

the-pi-guy said:

I got no moneys!  

I'm most likely going to get one next year.  In the meantime, I'm hoping on getting a Vita.  

Wait wait wait!

You have no money for a PS4. So in the meantime you're going to spend a couple hundred dollars to buy a Vita. Instead of, say, saving that and using it to buy a PS4?

nnodley said:
Raven722 said:

LOLZ!!  Just look at one of your posts from about 7-8 minutes ago!! :-p