How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

2+2=4 how many ps4 games do you guyes have.

Around the Network
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

Raven you better watch out come a week and a half. Imma be taking all your glory with posting news! :-p probably not but I'm gonna be posting a shit ton of screens and gifs, you best believe that!!

Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

how do you have 16 games? are there even that many out yet?

420bloozeit said:
Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

There were 18 by the end of march, there'll be 32 by the end of April, and so far 37 by the end of May. (Not including the games released in Nov/Dec.)

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Raven you better watch out come a week and a half. Imma be taking all your glory with posting news! :-p probably not but I'm gonna be posting a shit ton of screens and gifs, you best believe that!!

That's all you're good for anyways. BOOM!

420bloozeit said:
Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

Of course, there were more than that when it launched. I have 6 physical games, 5 PS+ games, a few free games and a couple I've bought digitally. Not been bored for a moment

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD Joins PS+ Instant Game Collection on April 22nd, Octodad Gets Discount on PS4

by Ryan Meitzler (1 hour ago) 6 

This past weekend on the PlayStation Store brought over 30 games for $1 a piece, but if that wasn’t enough, a new title on PlayStation Plus’s Instant Game Collection a discount on a new title might be more of what gamers are looking for.

Over on the PlayStation Blog, it was announced that PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD will be joining the Instant Game Collection on PlayStation Plus, where players with an active subscription to the service can download the title for free on PS Vita. Players can download and use the title for as long as they maintain a PS+ subscription, and the game will be available to download on Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014.

In addition to the inclusion of PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD on Vita, the PlayStation Blog post also announced that Octodad: Dadliest Catch will be releasing on PS4 and receiving a nice discount for those that want to experience fatherly octopi, and will be available for $11.99 (reg. $14.99).

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/21/pixeljunk-monsters-ultimate-hd-joins-ps-instant-game-collection-on-april-22nd-octodad-gets-discount-on-ps4/

Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:
Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

Of course, there were more than that when it launched. I have 6 physical games, 5 PS+ games, a few free games and a couple I've bought digitally. Not been bored for a moment

poo i have madden 25,tomb raider,kill zone,battle field,call of duty,infamous. and the free ones

pezus said:
mornelithe said:
420bloozeit said:
Xevross said:
420bloozeit said:

4x4=16

There were 18 by the end of march, there'll be 32 by the end of April, and so far 37 by the end of May. (Not including the games released in Nov/Dec.)

There were around 25 games in November alone o.O. Where are you getting your numbers?

Lol pezus congrats on the reading skills