Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DD_Bwest said:
you realize gooch just got the massive milestone with a dog joke post :P

@fish: walmart didnt have it, so i juset grabbed a card and downloading it now. we better get some good nation quests going. what server and all that stuff are you guys on so i can play with you

Data center is Aether world is Jenova, 

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:

@fish: walmart didnt have it, so i juset grabbed a card and downloading it now. we better get some good nation quests going. what server and all that stuff are you guys on so i can play with you

okay, looks like ill get to start playing tomorrow, shouldnt take to long to catch up i hope.   what level do i need to be to find you guys, and what level are you

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

What the fuck happened to this thread while I was gone?!

Raven722 said:

youve been sitting in bf4 menus since last night lol   up to palying any?

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:

okay, looks like ill get to start playing tomorrow, shouldnt take to long to catch up i hope.   what level do i need to be to find you guys, and what level are you

Me and rekcuf just hit 18 tonight. 15 is the level you need to be to leave your city. But we can come to you. I can work on a secondary class while you work to catch up to us. Just stay on the mainline quest as much as possible. 

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:

Dude. This weekend has been fucked up. You have no idea.

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:

So fucked up you leave you ps4 running all weekend sitting in the BF menus.. That does sound fucked up.

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:

ive had some pretty fucked up weekends before haha.. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:

Me and rekcuf just hit 18 tonight. 15 is the level you need to be to leave your city. But we can come to you. I can work on a secondary class while you work to catch up to us. Just stay on the mainline quest as much as possible. 

okay, well i hope to get some time this week to really get into it and i know next weekend i should hae alot of time.   I left it on to download,  came back an hour later and it had an error..  so another 90minutes..  wont be playing tonight.

I'm glad that in the new update for infamous it now says difficulty: Expert (eligeable for trophy). Saves a lot of troubleworrying .