BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Well SORRY, we can't all be as popular as b-king and his 56 friends

i forgive you my banana Minion. i dont expect you to be as popular, amazing and sexy as a king like me.

Minion you say! I am simply bidding my time until I take what is rightfully mine with fire and blood from pezus! I mean serve this nation faithfully!

Pezus?!! what the fucking *^@#** ?!!!!!?!!! PEZUS??? man i am the king! im the bananaking!! you are all my banana minions!!

but pezus will have his day that will only end with blood and death!

Well in terms of game of thrones, lets recap shall we, the char we rep. I think we all now who is the true king here.

pezus

i dont watch game of thrones (well yet!) but why do i look like the guy who always gets fucked over?

What, get on it then. lol you're stannis baratheon. He is the rightful heir to the throne, but got fucked over by his nephew(first pic). My char was the descendent of the previous ruler who got pushed out due to a rebellion. I don't want to spoil to much for you since you haven't watched it yet.

damn fucking spoilers!!! haha damn it man!! no!! just no!!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
WTF I am Joffrey?? More like Tywin Lannister if he was King

Speaking of which, that scene between both of them was just epic in the last episode. The little king certainly knows whom to respect. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Guys go check out my new thread for Almost Human, a new J.J. Abrams show on fox. It looks really good.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159999&page=1#

HOLY FUCK!!! (Sorry for cursing, Jaywood . Don't report me) There's a lot of new PlayStation news

I guess I should come on here more 

Deyon said:

HOLY FUCK!!! (Sorry for cursing, Jaywood . Don't report me) There's a lot of new PlayStation news

i been making out rumors that you been having affairs with members on here. its been fun! so no, go away so i can make more rumors about your freaky sex life!

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Yes and when you do bring back that cute Drake dp please. BK is trying to seduce me of late. :/ That old perv.

Weedlab said:
Deyon said:

Yes and when you do bring back that cute Drake dp please. BK is trying to seduce me of late. :/ That old perv.

what the fuck are you talking....... oh wait.... yeah thats ture... i been trying to do that

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=557410

War Thunder (f2p military mmo) coming to PS4, holiday 2013.

http://wofuture.tumblr.com/

Some leaked art and concepts from Studio Liverpool's cancelled WipEout title: WipEout Deceit?

I weep at what could have been. WipEout is PlayStation to me :'(

GTA V won't be shown at E3, confirms Take-Two

Posted May 14th, 2013 at 05:40 EDT by Mike Harradence
1 Comments

Grand Theft Auto V will not be shown off at this year’s E3 convention – in fact, developer Rockstar won’t be attending at all.

Parent company Take-Two confirmed the news during the publisher’s FY13 results overnight.

“This year, our labels will not have a booth on the show floor,” said Karl Slatoff, president of Take-Two.

Still, this should hardly come as a surprise; Rockstar has traditionally skipped E3 in favour of drip-feeding us information on their hottest upcoming games throughout the summer. In fact, that’s exactly what they’ll be doing for GTA V.

"Both Rockstar Games and 2K have instead decided to focus their marketing and PR efforts on a series of events throughout the spring and summer. Our team, however, will be present at the show, and we look forward to seeing many of you there."

"Our philosophy on the show is that we like the show, we participate in a meaningful way in the show," he continued. "It's a great place for the industry to get together, and we're highly supportive of it. This year it just didn't make sense for us at the same level."

This year’s E3 looks set to be one hell of a show, with Sony expected to showcase PlayStation 4 in full, not to mention the fact Microsoft will also be out in full force with its next-generation Xbox.

PSU.com will be sending a team out to Los Angeles to bring you all the latest gaming gossip as it breaks.

E3 kicks off on June 11.

http://www.psu.com/a019400/GTA-V-wont-be-shown-at-E3-confirms-Take-Two

World War II MMO War Thunder Coming to PS4 This Holiday as Console Exclusive
Google+

May 14, 2013 Written by Sebastian Moss

warthunder

Gaijin Entertainment have announced that they’ve partnered with Sony Computer Entertainment to bring the WWII MMO War Thunder to PS4 this holiday season.

Described as a ‘next-generation’ MMO combat game about World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets, the title is currently in open beta on PC and has “over 1.5 million players”. In a press release, the developer said that the game will utilize many of the PS4′s unique features – “with powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative cloud options. War Thunder will feature stunning lifelike dynamics of real-time flight and precision in its details of planes, tanks and war ships, and intuitive controls thanks to the new gamepad DualShock 4. The power of PS4 will allow developers to include improved head-tracking system, easier socializing tools, smart and easy options to record, stream and share homemade gameplay videos and will have full support of PlayStation Cloud.”

Creative Director Kirill Yudintsev added:

We’re convinced that our cooperation with Sony will not only make the War Thunder franchise better, but it will give our fans a new level of gaming experience that will figuratively blown their mind. Partnering with Sony Computer Entertainment is the most natural progression for the War Thunder brand, from our hugely successful beginnings on PC with more than 1.5 million players, to our recent announcement that War Thunder is under development for mobile devices. We are excited to bring War Thunder to the leading next-generation platform, the PS4.

The developer also released a short teaser video, but as is common with teaser vids, it doesn’t show much:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/14/world-war-ii-mmo-war-thunder-coming-to-ps4-this-holiday-as-console-exclusive/