Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

It's a patience game. I'm still waiting on some games from 2013 to dip below 20 in my cart on Amazon. xD

You still get PS3 games by the way?

i havent bought a PS3 game since TLoU. however, i have PS+ now due to PS4, and i played LBP Karting and will play Sly Cooper. i also borrowed GTA5 from a my brothers friend. ohh, i got CoD with my brother, but i barely play that.

i been waiting on Beyond to dip to 30$ here, which still didnt happen. but now that its coming to PS4 ill wait for it too. 

do you still get PS3 games?

Around the Network
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152095235821700&l=3335530815267604422

edit:  well embeding facebook didnt seem to work..  lol check out the marksmen bonus ;)  I believe thats a new record

That's fucked up. How did you even see the dude?

lol i notied a few shots coming from that direction, then noticed him moving just a tad.  he was so far i wasnt able to mark him lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

edit:  well embeding facebook didnt seem to work..  lol check out the marksmen bonus ;)  I believe thats a new record

lol i notied a few shots coming from that direction, then noticed him moving just a tad.  he was so far i wasnt able to mark him lol

Imagine if you got a hitmarket and he ran away...I would have been pissed lol

EB1994 said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

Imagine if you got a hitmarket and he ran away...I would have been pissed lol

oh believe me i hate that..   but i also hate not getting the headshot so if i miss the head, i usually dont wanna hit them lol  Luckily it seems the majority of people either dont know that island is there, or just dont expect someone to be there.   and now i have tht distance sighted in for future games.   there was someone on the back of the ship sniping, but i had miissread the distance and was shooting off by about 2-300 meters.  no i know and will be able to get them.

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

bananaking21 said:

i havent bought a PS3 game since TLoU. however, i have PS+ now due to PS4, and i played LBP Karting and will play Sly Cooper. i also borrowed GTA5 from a my brothers friend. ohh, i got CoD with my brother, but i barely play that.

i been waiting on Beyond to dip to 30$ here, which still didnt happen. but now that its coming to PS4 ill wait for it too. 

do you still get PS3 games?

Yea I still do. I look for deals and get games I wanted from this year and years past that are reasonably priced. I have not touched the machine since January, but I intend to soon. I'll be buying mostly PS3 and Vita stuff until the PS4 starts pumping out a lot of games.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Just finished Ys:oath in felghana and Ys seven on my vita(great games), is Ys: memories of celceta worth 30pounds they're asking on the amazon? I'm thinking of getting it or Toukiden.

As of two days ago I finally picked up a PS4 bundle with Infamous.

Incredible.

Have sunk about 6 hours into the game so far and it is more than I have expected, with a lot of down play and the usual amount of praise Ieft my expectations in a solid 7.5

For me it is a very strong 8.5 to a 9. I love the powers, the graphics, the exploring the power ups the stand off's with the DUP.

Loving the system, the controller is perfection for my hands, can see why some people thought the light bar on the top can be a little annoying.

Tried remote play with the Vita and it worked fantastically, such a great feature.

Can't wait to pick the Last of Us re-make up as I missed it on the PS3 and also the hints about a possible Beyond port.

Weedlab said:

Yea I still do. I look for deals and get games I wanted from this year and years past that are reasonably priced. I have not touched the machine since January, but I intend to soon. I'll be buying mostly PS3 and Vita stuff until the PS4 starts pumping out a lot of games.

see the difference between me and you is that you like japanese games, i dont so pretty much all PS3 games that are coming out now are coming to PS4, so i just decide on the PS4 version. 

Exile1987 said:
As of two days ago I finally picked up a PS4 bundle with Infamous.

Incredible.

Have sunk about 6 hours into the game so far and it is more than I have expected, with a lot of down play and the usual amount of praise Ieft my expectations in a solid 7.5

For me it is a very strong 8.5 to a 9. I love the powers, the graphics, the exploring the power ups the stand off's with the DUP.

Loving the system, the controller is perfection for my hands, can see why some people thought the light bar on the top can be a little annoying.

Tried remote play with the Vita and it worked fantastically, such a great feature.

Can't wait to pick the Last of Us re-make up as I missed it on the PS3 and also the hints about a possible Beyond port.

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/