How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Sorry about to night guys. We'll do one tomorrow if you guys are up for it.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Sorry about to night guys. We'll do one tomorrow if you guys are up for it.

im still on hahaha you gotta see what i just did, im gonna try to imbed in a second

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152095235821700&l=3335530815267604422

edit:  well embeding facebook didnt seem to work..  lol check out the marksmen bonus ;)  I believe thats a new record

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152095235821700&l=3335530815267604422

edit:  well embeding facebook didnt seem to work..  lol check out the marksmen bonus ;)  I believe thats a new record

Nice!

Around the Network
EB1994 said:
Got any good movie recommendations?

Gravity

Rush (true story of F1 Drivers)

Captain Philips (highly recommend this one and gravity, again this one is a true story)

CIty of God ( its in brazilian but OMG, if i remember again, based on a true story, not sure)

Shutter Island 

Pulp Fiction

Magnolia

amadeus (This is the story of Mozart)

Pirates of the silicon vally (Story of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and how they started, good watch)

if you want something thats considered more "artistic" watch sunset limited, its Samuel L Jackson and Tommy Lee Johns. 

Weedlab said:
If Beyond does end up on PS4, I'll double dip for sure. I have a thing for definitive versions of games, and the game was great, in my view. Anybody else plan on getting it if it does end up on PS4?

Most probably me, i STILL havent played Beyond Two Souls. and it would be really hard for me to get the PS3 version when i know there is a superior, much better looking, PS4 version.  of course, i will have to wait until the price drops for the PS4 version too, which will take a lot of time. 

Raven722 said:
This Summer is going to be a blast. E3 and Gamescom. Weedlab is back. A lot of you will be done with school for awhile. Pi-Guy will finally admit he likes little boys. Fucking awesome.

he will never do that. because he actually likes sheep. yup.... sheep. he likes how they moan. TRUTHFACT

EB1994 said:

Me when Sony is about to announce the Last Guardian release date...

When the date is announced:

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
If Beyond does end up on PS4, I'll double dip for sure. I have a thing for definitive versions of games, and the game was great, in my view. Anybody else plan on getting it if it does end up on PS4?

Most probably me, i STILL havent played Beyond Two Souls. and it would be really hard for me to get the PS3 version when i know there is a superior, much better looking, PS4 version.  of course, i will have to wait until the price drops for the PS4 version too, which will take a lot of time. 

It's a patience game. I'm still waiting on some games from 2013 to dip below 20 in my cart on Amazon. xD

You still get PS3 games by the way?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS