How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I would like to apply for the title of Lord/Savior of PS3. I own 385 Playstation games, and I've rescued 3 PS3's from the dreaded Yellow Light of Death.

EDIT: If possible, I'd prefer the title of Playstation Avenger.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Or i could be the religious nutjob

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
seriously you guys?! im not even in the voting for anything?!!

what? You can still apply!

lol what opening are still up? :D

See post #2. Lots of stuff, basically!

how many things can i apply for? lol

Edit : screw that, i noticed people are coming up with their own labels, i want to be the playstation shadow marshal 

pezus said:
adriane23 said:

I would like to apply for the title of Lord/Savior of PS3. I own 385 Playstation games, and I've rescued 3 PS3's from the dreaded Yellow Light of Death.

EDIT: If possible, I'd prefer the title of Playstation Avenger.

Done!

HELL YEAH!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
seriously you guys?! im not even in the voting for anything?!!

what? You can still apply!

lol what opening are still up? :D

See post #2. Lots of stuff, basically!

how many things can i apply for? lol

Edit : screw that, i noticed people are coming up with their own labels, i want to be the playstation shadow marshal 

the hell is that?

lol its the name of the solider from killzone shadow fall. a shadow marhsal

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Can I be lord of graphics because I am secretly a graphics whore?  Plus i'm going to college for 3d modeling and game design.  

Of course! If you're the only one who wants it once the vote for it should come up, you'll get it by default

Good!!  I will smite down anyone who gets in my way of becoming Lord of Graphics.

Oh and btw,  you have one too many O's in my name in the second post.

Fellow playstationers. I need to upgrade my hard drive because it is full and I need to know who has done it and what the best brand is. I'm playing far cry 3 and don't want to look it up right now.

Didn't realize we were voting on every position. I guess that's what you get when you take a small break from the site.

Don't remember signing up for Hand of the King, but nice that I got 2nd place (very distant 2nd).

And since we have more positions open, I'd like to take a stab at Lord Commander, General, and Captain. I always love a good fight and am always quick in the aid of Playstation and its followers.

I feel like I probably should've contributed to this thread before now. Then I could brandish one of the fancy new signatures Kain made. But I like making my own.

Anyway, keep fighting the good fight. PlayStation

pezus said:

Don't you think I'm not adding you to the list!

I genuinely do not know how to respond to this sentence.

... yes?