How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Driveclub on Jun the 12th would be fantastic, just after Watch Dogs. End of may and Jun are gonna be fantastic.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Destiny is killing the poll. 36% of the votes out of 7 choices. More than the closest two choices combined. What's more surprising to me is how few votes Evolve is getting.

^^ whats more interesting is the number of votes vs the number of people who comment in this thread.

Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ whats more interesting is the number of votes vs the number of people who comment in this thread.

I guess the thread have a lot of fans readers

^^ oh noes! They're watching

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

The reason might be that it lets me vote twice, once from my PC and once from my phone. Glitch?

Hankoney said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

The reason might be that it lets me vote twice, once from my PC and once from my phone. Glitch?

You vote off ip adress, not user account. Non members can still vote in polls.

Since Destiny is winning the poll. You guys might be interested in this very intensive coverage of Destiny.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/destiny/b/playstation4/archive/2014/04/04/a-player-39-s-journey.aspx

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Some-Patch-Notes-You-Say/td-p/43282740

PSASBR patch details

Raven722 said:
pezus said:
^This would be great. Nice game for the summer.

It'll be great for Sony to keep momentum until the Fall. Especially if The Last of Us for PS4 turns out to be true and is also releasing in the Summer.

MLB and Watch Dogs in May, Drive Club in june, TLoU in August and Destiny in September. sounds too good to be true! if it is then PS4 might actually have a decent summer!