Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

your fingers just fall on the R2 L2 buttons with DS4, so for me its been a pretty seemless transition. i also played on XB360 controller on my pc before so im used to the switch. 

But I dont want to use L2/R2 =(

Seriously makes no sence using the triggers, bumpers being digital allow for quicker input in a shooter which is what you want in such a fast pace twitch game

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=181308&page=1#

Go there and post something, you peopel!

What a stupid thread.

Watch yourself SnakeDrake. Callubg something stupid can land you a moderation warning =P

Well wright is an exception to the rule plus this thread is mod free. For now at least :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

gooch_destroyer said:

FUCK IT, IM STICKING TO RETRO CONSOLES AND RETRO GAMING. THIS NEW GENERATION IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!

gooch_destroyer said:

Don't you dare think the kid was completely wrong though...

Around the Network
Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:

REALLY?? Couldnt get an English screenshot?? Oh well having played Graces f ive also seen that... actually theres a few games where Ive seen it and I dont know what moron would buy levels in a JRPG. The basis of the game is the battle system and therefore levelling. That would be like paying for goals in a game of FIFA

ktay95 said:
Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:

REALLY?? Couldnt get an English screenshot?? Oh well having played Graces f ive also seen that... actually theres a few games where Ive seen it and I dont know what moron would buy levels in a JRPG. The basis of the game is the battle system and therefore levelling. That would be like paying for goals in a game of FIFA

You shut your fucking filthy whore mouth! Great! Now EA is going to announce microtransactions for touchdowns in Madden.

Raven722 said:
ktay95 said:

You shut your fucking filthy whore mouth! Great! Now EA is going to announce microtransactions for touchdowns in Madden.

Don't give them any ideas!

ktay95 said:

REALLY??

Yes. You could pay for levels, for items, for artes or for costumes that you are bound to obtain eventually if you play the game.

In fact, you could be lvl200 with every single item and costume of the game before leaving the first city.

Wright said:
ktay95 said:

REALLY??

Yes. You could pay for levels, for items, for artes or for costumes that you are bound to obtain eventually if you play the game.

In fact, you could be lvl200 with every single item and costume of the game before leaving the first city.

Did you read the rest of my comment =P

The REALLY?? was because you posted a Japanese screenshot, not very helpful for non Japanese speakers =P