Total:583
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:
No The Witness?

I agree Joe.  

Sure you do.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Can you please add a ''other'' option. I'm not looking forward to any of those  xD

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/psvita/PSPVRA36-ratchet-and-clank-trilogy

pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
pezus said:

Now we're thinking with science

@Joe: It's 3rd party only

When did Sony buy RAD?

Good point. But I always think of them as 2nd party. Plus, it's Sony published I believe

True. First, third, and second party can be a bit confusing. Here's an easy way to remember them.

Mr. Sony is having a big party at his mansion. He wants it to be the best and most aswemoest party like ever. It's going to take some work to do this though. First off the party needs butlers and staff. Mr. Sony owns a bunch of these people already because he's freacking loaded and his giant house doesn't clean itself. Mr. Sony orders each and every one of them what to do. They of course can ask him for permission to do things differently, but he's the bosman. The second part of the party is catering. Mr. Sony loves the food this Chinese restaurant down the road makes so he pays them to serve at the party. They're in charge of making the food, but it better taste good. Mr. Sony has contracted them to do this job. The third part of the party is cool people. Yes Mr. Sony wants real guests at this party, but you also need tons of people that look cool in order for all of Sony's boring friends to not make things look bad. This third part of the party is invited by Sony, but can turn it down and go to a different party whenever they want. It's Mr. Sony's job to make sure the party stays hip so that this third part sticks around.

pezus said:
Relaunched the poll with a "None of the above" option. I suppose that would be fine

Thank you  :3

By the way, I'm looking forward to play the new GG:Xrd game. 

Around the Network

pezus said:
Where did the Destiny voter go?

@Pibituh: When is that game coming out?

TBA 2014

Not sure if they'll release a jp version first in 2014,  or go a WW release by 2014.

fish where did you go? weve been played hours now lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the-pi-guy said:

Did anyone get Goat Simulator?  

Doesn't appeal to me, It's pretty funny for the first time playing it but it gets old really quickly. (It's more of a youtube thing like Happy Wheels)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

pezus said:

^Which means they are second party? ;o

Because you guys deserve it (Iceland in all its current glory):

Only place in the world to see the northern lights like that. I tell people its like standing inside of it. But people have no clue what it means.

So I guess no one else saw that famousmortimer said on twitter that TLOU PS4 news is coming in 2 weeks. Said its a solid rumor or something. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!