Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:

Is that you, Thuway?

please, i have so much insider knowledge ill make Thuway my insider bitch. 

Around the Network

also whats up with the high PS4 camera sales?

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

anyone up for some bf4 tonight?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

I am. 

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

I am. 

hellz yea..

im really getting tempted to byy premium,  or atleast one of the map packs.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
The source of the information for an update coming at the end of the month is someone who wishes to remain anonymous and claims to be a developer. Pezus trusts them enough to put that as a thread title. As a developer they have devkits and either get patches in advance or is at least informed of them ahead of time. Don't bother asking about the game they're making. Those of us who know this person don't even know what it is and we probably won't see it for another 10 years at this rate. If this information proves wrong we'll be sure to hang them by their genitals.

Found the source http://pastebin.com/GbfqeUsc

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

I am. 

hellz yea..

ill play for a bit.  Not too late got to work tomorrow.

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
The source of the information for an update coming at the end of the month is someone who wishes to remain anonymous and claims to be a developer. Pezus trusts them enough to put that as a thread title. As a developer they have devkits and either get patches in advance or is at least informed of them ahead of time. Don't bother asking about the game they're making. Those of us who know this person don't even know what it is and we probably won't see it for another 10 years at this rate. If this information proves wrong we'll be sure to hang them by their genitals.

so its Roboticheaven? 

No. Gooch's mom.

Rumor has it that Gooch doesnt have a mom. he hatched from an egg that was layed down by a turkey who had sex with him self. of course, those are rumors, but they are strong ones, they come directly from MisterXmedia. 

HA!

JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

Found the source http://pastebin.com/GbfqeUsc

Lol. No.

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

I am. 

hellz yea..

What time DD?