Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Undo this gen go back to PS3 :( RIP Sony

Around the Network

The guys who did MST3k are doing a 3 episode special on april fools!!!! so stoked!! :D

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

PS4 back to domination, and can't wait for some PSOne and PS2 titles on PS4 at 1080p !   I would play again the first PSX Tomb Raider, and all the crash games from 1 to 3.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Anyone else having problem updating Warframe? I can't manage to do it, some error pops up, for the third time now.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Who wants to play BF4 tonight?

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Anyone else having problem updating Warframe? I can't manage to do it, some error pops up, for the third time now.

Yes, I remember I got an error downloading warframe popup while I was playing infamous.

TheGoldenBoy said:
poklane said:

Uncharted 4 Game Director Justin Richmond leaves Naughty Dog

Dafuq?!

I just saw that, what the fuck is happening at Sony?

Not that surprising TBH.  Wasn't it reported after Amy Hennig left ND that Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley were taking over UC4 development?  It would make sense then that they would direct the game, which leaves Justin Richmond without a project and probably not all too happy.

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT IS GONNA BE SSIIIIICCCKKKKKK!!!

I really am thinking about getting Unreal Engine 4! I need to learn how to use the free UDK that I have first though, before working/paying $20 a month to get UE4. Plus apparently you can pay the $20 for the first month and never pay again, you just won't get any updates to UE4 after that.

nnodley said:
I really am thinking about getting Unreal Engine 4! I need to learn how to use the free UDK that I have first though, before working/paying $20 a month to get UE4. Plus apparently you can pay the $20 for the first month and never pay again, you just won't get any updates to UE4 after that.

What is your goal?

Unity for example is easy and cheaper than UE4... there are more examples and comunnity/documentations too.

PS. CryEngine 3 is the worst in both cases... complex and almost no documentation/comunnity.