Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Spedfrom said:
You need to start updating the first post. I can never find the recent posts with the news.

just ask, people will tell you. 

Around the Network

This certainly isn't good for Sony. It would be dumb of them to not relase their VR for PC as well as Xbox One. There is no way that they will be able to compete against Facebook, unless Facebook purely focuses on the casual market for VR -- which is where the money is.

But even further on that point. Sony should be trying to push VR onto as many avenues as it can, including medical science, astronomy, millitary, etc.

Probably wont effect Sony. Facebook is good at software, but Sony is a beast when it comes to hardware, and they're pretty good at software too. I'm sure they'll make a better product.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Figgycal said:
This certainly isn't good for Sony. It would be dumb of them to not relase their VR for PC as well as Xbox One. There is no way that they will be able to compete against Facebook, unless Facebook purely focuses on the casual market for VR -- which is where the money is.

But even further on that point. Sony should be trying to push VR onto as many avenues as it can, including medical science, astronomy, millitary, etc.

Sony already talked about doing everything facebook wanted to do with it. This just slowed down OR big time. They are going to take it in this new direction. Sony is already ahead in many areas' and there's nothing facebook can do that Sony cant. One big difference between OR and Sonys VR is it come with a box to help out with processing the image. Something OR currently lacks. Most peoples PC's cant handle OR because of this. So really, there's nothing to worry about, and I'd count on the Morpheus being PC compatible later down the road. 

pezus said:
JakNBlak1993 said:

Here's the funny thing.

CGI is always going to keep getting better and in-game graphics will be behind. You have to realize that TODAY's in-game graphics is as good/BETTER than what CGI game cinematics were 5-6 years ago!

Highly disagree. Current gen graphics are not even close to 5-6 year old CGI.

The Phantom Pain brah.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Figgycal said:

Sony already talked about doing everything facebook wanted to do with it. This just slowed down OR big time. They are going to take it in this new direction. Sony is already ahead in many areas' and there's nothing facebook can do that Sony cant. One big difference between OR and Sonys VR is it come with a box to help out with processing the image. Something OR currently lacks. Most peoples PC's cant handle OR because of this. So really, there's nothing to worry about, and I'd count on the Morpheus being PC compatible later down the road. 

This is all very interesting. But I fear that Sony might not release this to PC, and that could be a giant missed opportunity.

Some people complain about Delsin's look, well, not anymore! Concept art time!

pezus said:
Is that a nun?

lol its black hair..   Delsin is native american, so im guessing early designs had him looking more stereotyped. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
Great choice for an ending song in inFAMOUS

I still don't see your screens :/

fixed.

pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
Is that a nun?

lol its black hair..   Delsin is native american, so im guessing early designs had him looking more stereotyped. 

Wow, I didn't even realize that throughout the entire game lol. That explains the beginning...lmao

Lol, they revealed that when the game was announced :p