How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

about destruction, Pessino said that The Order: 1886 is not about "Destroy The Whole World" but still there will be tons of things/shit for players to break and blow up.

Pession was asked: "Is it true that there is no soft-body/destruction engine in The Order 1886?" and to this he replied:

"Everything that moves in the game is simulated using soft bodies and a very accurate material-in-medium model.."

"As for destruction, it is not a "destroy the whole world" game but there's going to be plenty of shit to break or blow up."

source: http://www.gamepur.com/news/14100-pessino-talks-about-destruction-order-1886-its-not-destroy-whole-world-game.html

i cant wait for this game. 

Around the Network

I was bummed about The Order not having co-op, but the game still looks fun as hell. It's going to raise the bar for console graphics, no question there.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

PS4 now number 2 at amazon, with infamous at number 5. infamous is having good legs at amazon it seems.

Fusioncode said:
I was bummed about The Order not having co-op, but the game still looks fun as hell. It's going to raise the bar for console graphics, no question there.

i was bummed out about there being no multiplayer

bananaking21 said:
Fusioncode said:

i was bummed out about there being no multiplayer

Well there goes 5 points off metacritic.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

I would be but my copy isnt getting to me until at least the 15th of next month =(

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/25/warriors-orochi-3-ultimate-ready-pile-even-troops-screen-ps4/

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate has been announced to receive similar PS4 upgrade version (lighting, shadows, characters on screen, etc.)

Augen said:
ktay95 said:

I would be but my copy isnt getting to me until at least the 15th of next month =(

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/25/warriors-orochi-3-ultimate-ready-pile-even-troops-screen-ps4/

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate has been announced to receive similar PS4 upgrade version (lighting, shadows, characters on screen, etc.)

Do you actually think we will get it in the west though?? Not a game I would rush out and import seeing as we have DW8XLCE already. 

ktay95 said:

Do you actually think we will get it in the west though?? 

I wish I could find it, but there a guy on Twitter with Tecmo Koei who stated they were aiming for a Summer 2014 release with it. A simultaneous PS3/PSV/PS4 release in the west feels possible right now to me.

And here comes the "SONY IS FAIL" posts on neogaf and here now that reports about SCEE layoffs are out.

nnodley said:
And here comes the "SONY IS FAIL" posts on neogaf and here now that reports about SCEE layoffs are out.

Yet none of them will hear it when you point out that right before these layoffs Sony was hiring for their first party studios. Santa Monica, London, and Guerrilla Cambridge were all hiring prior to the layoffs. Santa Monica's layoffs happened because a four-year disaster project got cancelled before it wasted anymore time and money. Evolution Studios probably had layoffs because Driveclub is taking too long. Yet we know Bend Studio, San Diego Studio, and Sucker Punch had been hiring and I'm guessing they passed "inspection" this time. I had heard before that Sony Europe wasn't very effective in managing their workforce and had some unnecessary bloat. Like I said in the thread about the layoffs, Sony isn't fucking around anymore. Kaz Hirai wants results and productivity.