How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

when the fuck is sony gonna talk about driveclub?!

Around the Network
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

Dude, I was talking about it yesterday. Nobody responded

thats because nobody likes you. but rest assured, i hate you as much as i hate everybody else.

bananaking21 said:

they said they are going "back to the drawing board", so that means significant redesign. It may take a few months before that game is published.

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
man it's been a while since I have been in this thread...sup peeps!?

Anyone wanna hook me up with the info on that exclusive RPG for PS?

Wuuuuut. Nice avatar!

What Mmmfishtacos said. He said he's in a studio of 65 people!

65?! I feel a new 1st party studio coming up! :p

PS+ April announcement should be coming at the end of the week!

EDIT: Secret Ponchos won't be in it (worlwide), EU also wont get Payday 2 and Injustice. Start the speculation!

Around the Network

Share was supposed to record the last 15 minutes of game footage right? That shit is broken, they need to repair that asap. Wanted to record some KZ cause two guys were insanely flaming each other for nearly 15 minutes (funnily they were from one team, even same clan) which was hilarious, and now I can't share it with you guys, cause shit recorded some random game from around half an hour earlier :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Damn this game looks amazing. I stopped and stared at the rain fall for a few mins. 

pezus said:
eFKac said:
Share was supposed to record the last 15 minutes of game footage right? That shit is broken, they need to repair that asap. Wanted to record some KZ cause two guys were insanely flaming each other for nearly 15 minutes (funnily they were from one team, even same clan) which was hilarious, and now I can't share it with you guys, cause shit recorded some random game from around half an hour earlier :-/

Lol, there is a way to set the start point of the recording. Maybe you accidentally did it.

How can you do that? By pressing the share button? No way I did that then. It's actually not the,first time it fails me, I tried to record my battles with legendary ships in AC4 twice, never managed to do it, it fucking perfectly skipped that part :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
pezus said:
eFKac said:

Lol, there is a way to set the start point of the recording. Maybe you accidentally did it.

How can you do that? By pressing the share button? No way I did that then. It's actually not the,first time it fails me, I tried to record my battles with legendary ships in AC4 twice, never managed to do it, it fucking perfectly skipped that part :-/

It should be working without having to start recording, but yeah it gets glitched a lot. I think if you double tap the share button every time you start the game, then it'll record the correct part when you press the share button.

poklane said:
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
man it's been a while since I have been in this thread...sup peeps!?

Anyone wanna hook me up with the info on that exclusive RPG for PS?

Wuuuuut. Nice avatar!

What Mmmfishtacos said. He said he's in a studio of 65 people!

65?! I feel a new 1st party studio coming up! :p

More likely something like Quantic Dream.

His studio is probably made of industry vets but this is there first game together.