Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Xenostar said:
How does paper trail stuff work, i done the 2 things on the website and got the 4 karma points, should there now be something to play in the game?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180628&page=1#

paper trail walkthrough...

You need to link your account and acquire the second power before the paper trail missions become available...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
papamudd said:
Xenostar said:
How does paper trail stuff work, i done the 2 things on the website and got the 4 karma points, should there now be something to play in the game?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180628&page=1#

paper trail walkthrough...

You need to link your account and acquire the second power before the paper trail missions become available...

Does it matter thay i completed the game before linking my account

EB1994 said:
I heard that when your battery dies on the DS4, Delsin will actually run to safety and cover whilst you put in new batteries/recharge your controller...Pretty cool feature!

Gotta try it. :P

Xenostar said:

Does it matter thay i completed the game before linking my account

No it doesn't, but the karma will do nothing for you if you have full karma already... so I'd reccomend starting the paper trail mission on a new save file... also you can do the paper trail missions on any save file. I started it on my first play through, and completed it on my second play through.

Also the guide doesn't give you all the answers just what you need to figure it out for yourself (mostly)

Talal said:

Even VGC is reporting the 106% increase now:

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251555/playstation-4-sales-jump-106-in-the-uk-due-to-infamous-second-son/

they say it would make the numbers 20,538 which means VGC thinks last week (15th March) PS4 numbers are 9969 - a 67% increase from 8th march which does pretty closely follow reports of increases. If this is true there is no way PS4 is 132k WW. Probably closer to 200k if the 67% increase is reflected WW.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

This makes me very happy. Man, I want Sly 5 on PS4 so bad.

EB1994 said:
I heard that when your battery dies on the DS4, Delsin will actually run to safety and cover whilst you put in new batteries/recharge your controller...Pretty cool feature!

Wouldn't auto pausing the game make more sense?

Anyone else got the plat trophy for second son yet? it's nice to be part of the 1% :P

Talal said:

papamudd said:
Anyone else got the plat trophy for second son yet? it's nice to be part of the 1% :P

Give me a couple days ;)    I just need to run through the game on easy-Evil. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

History of Ken Kutaragi by Mega64