How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Guyyyssss, I can't wait for inFamous! Arrives here on Wednesday and I'm so stoked! the first two were some of my favorite PS3 exclusives, and this one sounds like it's even better!

Got some games to catch up on first, though. just got my Up Your Arsenal Platinum and now FFX beckons.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
pezus said:

Guys sharing shit through Facebook: It doesn't work if we're not your FB friends! That's especially for you, gooch, and aldro! It's kind of ridiculous, but it's true. Not videos, not screens.

That reminds me I need to change the settings to public for all my uploads.  i was gonna do that earlier.

pezus said:
Runa216 said:
Guyyyssss, I can't wait for inFamous! Arrives here on Wednesday and I'm so stoked! the first two were some of my favorite PS3 exclusives, and this one sounds like it's even better!

Got some games to catch up on first, though. just got my Up Your Arsenal Platinum and now FFX beckons.

I'm surprised you don't have it already

I preordered it back in January...but I wasn't reviewing it so I didn't get the rush shipping.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Infamous was awesome! Best of next gen for sure.

Mmmfishtacos said:

I was super disappointed.

Spoiler

Only 3.5 powers?!?!?!? WTF is that? Infamous 2 had 3ish powers yet this game all about getting other powers only had one more?!?!?!? The ending was incredibly disappointing because of that. I loved that you only obtained rock right in the final battle, but it really needed another power or two absorbed before that. You get TV and start thinking "wow this is strange. I can't even imagine how awesome the next power will be." Next power is just rock, the one you've known about since before smoke. Uber lame. There better be free power DLC. Loved the game apart from that.

Around the Network

Hey joe, guess what I believe there is a new power we get from paper trail missions. Painfully obvious at what it will be. :-p Hopefully I'm correct though that we do. Seen other people state we will get another power.

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I was super disappointed.

Spoiler

Only 3.5 powers?!?!?!? WTF is that? Infamous 2 had 3ish powers yet this game all about getting other powers only had one more?!?!?!? The ending was incredibly disappointing because of that. I loved that you only obtained rock right in the final battle, but it really needed another power or two absorbed before that. You get TV and start thinking "wow this is strange. I can't even imagine how awesome the next power will be." Next power is just rock, the one you've known about since before smoke. Uber lame. There better be free power DLC. Loved the game apart from that.

It's hard to top the 3rd power. I like the way it all played out. 

SOOOOO GOOD!!

I can't wait till the new ps4 update is released so I can lose the facebook/twitter compression.

nnodley said:

SOOOOO GOOD!!

I can't wait till the new ps4 update is released so I can lose the facebook/twitter compression.

Send a friend or a second account a photo

Pull up the app on your phone. 

view that email

Save to phone

upload to net. 

Bam full quality photos. 

pezus said:
Aldro said:

Heres a 30 sec video too :D =>

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmohr8oq946tflc/gDYGgbs-vf#lh:null-1940922_10152272349449780_1282835219_n.mp4

Nice air shot

<3