How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

170m comet drop: you should dash through the antenna on the roof dash again in air twice quickly then perform move... you need to hit street level...

45s in air... I found concrete easiest to use for this one.... I went as high up the space needle as i could... almost to roof (won't let you on it) then floated down the street to a lower are of the map

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
Xevross said:

Ok so dialogue so far is actually pretty different after being good instead of evil. Betty is a lot nicer to me than she was before. I feel like a much better person now

HAHA, I love her!!  I'm really not looking forward to being a dick to her in the beginning!

papamudd said:
170m comet drop: you should dash through the antenna on the roof dash again in air twice quickly then perform move... you need to hit street level...

45s in air... I found concrete easiest to use for this one.... I went as high up the space needle as i could... almost to roof (won't let you on it) then floated down the street to a lower are of the map

I'm still pissed you can't go to the top of the space needle.  

The Papertrail site won't load for me. I'm an error 404.

papamudd said:
vivster said:
trixiemafia86 said:
vivster said:
Aaaaand go the 3rd power in Infamous. Don't know if I like it yet. Almost freed the entire city and got too many shards to spare so I'm going for the story now. Looking forward to my evil playthrough.

That third power is awesome. Just upgrade it, and witness the meaning of  awesomeness. I finished the game at 81% complete on good. Need to get 100% before playing evil. Enjoy. 

And finished. Story was shorter than I thought. I did 100% before finishing the story so that last power is pretty much useless now -.-

Still like Neon best. It's just a great allrounder for getting around and collecting good karma. Smoke becomes pretty much useless in the second half. I hated the part where they forced me to use it.

I guess Smoke and the 3rd power will get more interesting with bad karma.

Off to the enxt playthrough.

Except the DUP does random raids on the city after you beat the game... and they can be kinda hard, and there is 1 trophy you can only get after beating the game... (o:

Which one?

Does anyone know how this works with expert difficulty? How much do you have to play with it to get the trophy?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Which one?

Does anyone know how this works with expert difficulty? How much do you have to play with it to get the trophy?

The 170m comet drop trophy can only be done from top of tower after final boss fight, expert i suspect all the way through.

Other than expert trophy and beating the game with good karma, the 1 trophy i need to get is the double smoke stack attack... grrr

Talal said:

It never asked me the game difficulty, I just changed it to expert the first chance i got.. a very early save didnt have the difficulty listed, but my newer ones do say expert

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

updated my paper trail walkthrough if anyone is having trouble with it check out my guide... no major story spoilers in it, but does reveal what must be done which could spoil some stuff...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180628&page=1#

Talal said:

papamudd said:
vivster said:

Which one?

The 170m comet drop trophy can only be done from top of tower after final boss fight, expert i suspect all the way through.

Other than expert trophy and beating the game with good karma, the 1 trophy i need to get is the double smoke stack attack... grrr

Ugh.... Looks like you have to switch to expert at the very first chance you get. I thought the game was more forgiving. Now I have to slog through all the FUCKING UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES!! again!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Guys without spoiling Second SOn for me (Just got NEon powers)

WTF is the paper trail shit?

And I remember seeing Suckerpunch added like 5 hours of content. Is it in my game now? Or do I gotta do something?