How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Can anyone plz tell me where I get the information contained in the thread titles from these oficial Playstation/Wii/Xbox threads ? Cause theyre not in the OP and in the last efw pages of the thread I alwas find all sorts of things but the info displayed on the title.

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
poklane said:
steverhcp02 said:
papertrail!!!!!! *shakes fist

I keep trying to reload to sync and im waiting by the mailbox to frop the first mission. If I start a cole legacy mission or progress in the story I reckon I will have to follow that fucing oragami paper trail again? At least running around with neon is more fun than smoke!

You can continue the story and it will save the papertrail thing. You'll just have to walk up to the mailbox and send it to the papertrail site.

I managed to sit here drinking unhealthy amounts of beer and it worked linking. Onto the game!

What? Beer is healthy  ._.

YAY!! They fixed the paper trail site.  Works like a charm!!

I beat it!

DakonBlackblade said:

Can anyone plz tell me where I get the information contained in the thread titles from these oficial Playstation/Wii/Xbox threads ? Cause theyre not in the OP and in the last efw pages of the thread I alwas find all sorts of things but the info displayed on the title.

Just ask us and someone will tell you. They are literally just random posts somewhere in the threads

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
I beat it!

You recommend it ?

Pibituh said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I beat it!

You recommend it ?

Yep.

gooch_destroyer said:
Pibituh said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I beat it!

You recommend it ?

Yep.

Great. I need to buy that bundle. I wanted on release, but I was kinda of lazy and dind't drive throught my locals shop to see pre-orders bundles  ~

I hope I get it this week or so ~

Pibituh said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pibituh said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I beat it!

You recommend it ?

Yep.

Great. I need to buy that bundle. I wanted on release, but I was kinda of lazy and dind't drive throught my locals shop to see pre-orders bundles  ~

I hope I get it this week or so ~

Good luck.

ktay95 said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Just ask us and someone will tell you. They are literally just random posts somewhere in the threads

Ty, so whats the story about the large scale exclusive RPG comming to PS4 ?