How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

What's this about a large scale exclusive JRPG?

Around the Network

@efkac, in about 30mins ok?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Wagram said:
What's this about a large scale exclusive JRPG?

Yeah, it's often annoying that name of topics mentions some interesting news, but it's hard to impossible to find any explanation/link/source about it. Like the name of topic is independent from content :d

Hi Guys,

I am new to VGC forums so can't create my own thread as I haven't left 50 comments, so apologies if this ruins this thread and is a little off topic but here goes. I'm currently a 360 owner but wanting to switch PS4 for the next generation, mainly due to the exclusives PS3 had and hopefully Sony will be bring just as great games to the PS4 generation. As there haven't been too many AAA games for PS4 some of the Indies caught my attention, mainly the PS+ free games. In particular Resogun and Dead Nation, this brings me on to my question "If i was to buy a PS4 with PS+ would I still be eligible to get these two games for free or are they only free for their designated months"

Also it would be great to know a few peoples top PS4 or any they would recommend for a first game for the system.

Thanks for your time

CFinlay said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to VGC forums so can't create my own thread as I haven't left 50 comments, so apologies if this ruins this thread and is a little off topic but here goes. I'm currently a 360 owner but wanting to switch PS4 for the next generation, mainly due to the exclusives PS3 had and hopefully Sony will be bring just as great games to the PS4 generation. As there haven't been too many AAA games for PS4 some of the Indies caught my attention, mainly the PS+ free games. In particular Resogun and Dead Nation, this brings me on to my question "If i was to buy a PS4 with PS+ would I still be eligible to get these two games for free or are they only free for their designated months"

Also it would be great to know a few peoples top PS4 or any they would recommend for a first game for the system.

Thanks for your time

You'll only get the games that are in the Instant Game Collection this month. Every month Sony removes some games from the Instant Game Collection and adds at least 1 for all 3 platforms (PS3, PS4, PS Vita), some stay for just 1 month, some stay for 6 months or longer. I think if you're in the US now you'll get Dead Nation, Outlast and Resogun, EU only Dead Nation.

Around the Network

papertrail!!!!!! *shakes fist

I keep trying to reload to sync and im waiting by the mailbox to frop the first mission. If I start a cole legacy mission or progress in the story I reckon I will have to follow that fucing oragami paper trail again? At least running around with neon is more fun than smoke!

steverhcp02 said:

I keep trying to reload to sync and im waiting by the mailbox to frop the first mission. If I start a cole legacy mission or progress in the story I reckon I will have to follow that fucing oragami paper trail again? At least running around with neon is more fun than smoke!

You can continue the story and it will save the papertrail thing. You'll just have to walk up to the mailbox and send it to the papertrail site.

Okay I figured out a way to link it! If you can keep refreshing to get to the paper trail website and get to the button that says "link to PSN" It opens in a pop up window. If you can manage to get the pop up window to "load" before the dubious error message go to Playstation.com and log in there. I was just going to refresh my portable ID and huzzah! It signed me in for both. Could be coincidence. Could be Bieber. But worth a shot.

poklane said:
steverhcp02 said:

You can continue the story and it will save the papertrail thing. You'll just have to walk up to the mailbox and send it to the papertrail site.

I managed to sit here drinking unhealthy amounts of beer and it worked linking. Onto the game!

ktay95 said:

Here is a lazy thread I made about Until Dawn and a certain VR Headset

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180593&page=1#

Until Dawn is confirmed for VR support :-0