Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
i want second son SO bad. never thought i would want an infamous game this badly. dont think i should spend the money on it though.

WHY???????

Around the Network

Yeah, the game is pretty awesome. I feel as thought they did miss out a good MP possibility. Maybe with the next one. And people in that other thread complaining about the city.. wow. I don't know what to say about that, because the city if fantastic and there is details every where i turn...

Xevross said:
bananaking21 said:
i want second son SO bad. never thought i would want an infamous game this badly. dont think i should spend the money on it though.

WHY???????

well considering that i just realized that the internship i am in is just a huge fucking waste of time. that probably my best choice now is to quit and learn game development from scratch (well, i am an animator but not a developer). i would guess i shouldnt go around spending 60$ bucks on a game i want, and just play what i already have. 

bananaking21 said:
Xevross said:
bananaking21 said:

WHY???????

well considering that i just realized that the internship i am in is just a huge fucking waste of time. that probably my best choice now is to quit and learn game development from scratch (well, i am an animator but not a developer). i would guess i shouldnt go around spending 60$ bucks on a game i want, and just play what i already have. 

Guess that makes sense. If you really want it though surely its worth the money.

Xevross said:

Guess that makes sense. If you really want it though surely its worth the money.

i want beyond more. well i think. so ill look for somebody who has it then rent it from them xD 

Around the Network

Maaan i just got the Neon power... Im impressed!
I mean i've seen videos and stuff, but seeing it on my LED 40" 100hz is another sotry!

golfgt170 said:
Maaan i just got the Neon power... Im impressed!
I mean i've seen videos and stuff, but seeing it on my LED 40" 100hz is another sotry!

ikr, it looks amazing and is great fun to use

Btw, can i check the time played?

pezus said:
the-pi-guy said:
I got 10$ for PSN, give me some suggestions for PS3 games to buy. Please.

Left Behind ;o

There's a GTA sale going on.

pezus said:
the-pi-guy said:
I got 10$ for PSN, give me some suggestions for PS3 games to buy. Please.

Left Behind ;o

lol double post.