Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
PlaystaionGamer said:
TLOU is mind blowing! It looks like PS4! With these graphics do we need a PS4? :O

My E3 perfect day will be PS4 Box and uncharted 4! Also Crash Bandicoot 4 ;)

Pfft of course we do. Once the ps4 hits with big titles like killzone shadowfall, it shall be even better then the last of us graphics wise. Not to metion all the awesome games coming to next gen consoles like the witcher 3 and thief 4.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159572&page=1#
check it out and tell me which games you have bought

PlaystaionGamer said:
TLOU is mind blowing! It looks like PS4! With these graphics do we need a PS4? :O

My E3 perfect day will be PS4 Box and uncharted 4! Also Crash Bandicoot 4 ;)

Yeah, TLOU and Beyond look phenomenal and they will battle it out for graphics king.  

That is my perfect E3 too.  More ps4, ps4 price, ps4 gameplay, ps4 UI, Uncharted 4(hopefully), new sony santa monica IP, more unannounced ps4 games.  Gonna be siiiiccckkk!!!

nnodley said:
So close to TLOU demo. 28 days.

i dont think i will be playing it. even though i have GoW ascension the TLoU code

Do you think I have enough games right now?  Steam sales are killing it right now.  I've barely had my PC over a month and I have these.  And I have Metro last light preordered.  Still want DA: 2 and Witcher 1

Around the Network
Aldro said:
You guys better finish Sleeping Dogs. I have a huge backlog on PS+ but thats like the only game that I truly couldnt put down. Its my GOTY runner up of 2011.

how about i ask a very silly and stupid question and ask what is you GOTY of 2011  

nnodley said:

Do you think I have enough games right now?  Steam sales are killing it right now.  I've barely had my PC over a month and I have these.  And I have Metro last light preordered.  Still want DA: 2 and Witcher 1

fuck all of those, play frycry3. i clocked in 9:30 hours in 3 days already and wow just wow is this game amazing! 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i dont think i will be playing it. even though i have GoW ascension the TLoU code

It depends on what the demo is to me.  If it's story related I probably won't play much if any at all.  If it turns out to be MP related I might try it out.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

fuck all of those, play frycry3. i clocked in 9:30 hours in 3 days already and wow just wow is this game amazing! 

I have already put in almost 25 hours into Far Cry 3 on ps3.  I might buy it again from steam if it has a good deal on it.  It is that good to me.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

It depends on what the demo is to me.  If it's story related I probably won't play much if any at all.  If it turns out to be MP related I might try it out.

if its story related ill pass without even feeling sad about it lol. but i suspect its multiplayer, but im passing because this game feels so unique, the gameplay seems something special, i dont want to ruin it for me by trying out the multiplayer 2 weeks before it releases. my media blackout is going well and that demo would fuck it up good for me btw did they show any multiplayer content?