Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
papamudd said:
can anyone download infamous yet from the store???

Not available until midnight Pacific time. That's 3am on the East Coast.

Around the Network

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_we_reviewed_infamous_second_son-15112_en.html

yes they have 12 vidoes in glorious 1080p @ 60 fps and 51 screen shot's, all i need now is a PS4 and i know im not the only one, that mass restock of PS4's wont last long now that second son is out.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

OMG GUYS!!! About 9 hours and I'll be playing infamous. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Raven722 said:
papamudd said:

Pacific??? WTF is that about... BS altogether ... If anything digital pre-orders should get released before retail

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

UGH now I need The Order to have a release date so I can have a countdown in my sig. And a new avatar and gif!!!

Around the Network
papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:

Pacific??? WTF is that about... BS altogether ... If anything digital pre-orders should get released before retail

Well thankfully it sounds like next month Sony may start allowing games to be pre-loaded so at the very least you'll have the game ready to play right at 3am on the East Coast if you pre-ordered. I also suspect it will be a godsend for those who buy Watch Dogs digitally in May. I have a feeling that is going to be about twice the size of the Infamous install.

Raven722 said:
papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:

Well thankfully it sounds like next month Sony may start allowing games to be pre-loaded so at the very least you'll have the game ready to play right at 3am on the East Coast if you pre-ordered. I also suspect it will be a godsend for those who buy Watch Dogs digitally in May. I have a feeling that is going to be about twice the size of the Infamous install.

3am east coast is unnacceptable

Talal said:

papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:

YOU are unacceptable. Good day, sir!

Raven722 said:
papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:
Raven722 said:
papamudd said:

YOU are unacceptable. Good day, sir!

nah that's bull crap I could pre-order a physical copy and be playing it sooner... If i pre-order digitally which means no refund or trade in on my purchase I should be able to play / download it at a reasonable time 3 am east coast is not a reasonable time

Talal said:

I mean WTF Sony... Who has the time/effort/energy to stay up to 3am just to download the damn game... 12am is acceptable as I could either start the download or play for minute after the download but 3 am... people have lives wtf

Talal said: