Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:
Now...to continue playing Okami or start on Catherine? Damn temptations

You play whatever you want man, I'm not going to try to persuade you.

Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. 

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My backlog sense hurts already

I know that feeling.

Around the Network

FFXV ( former versus XIII ) as PS4 exclusive with real time gameplay like the Agnis Philosophy quality in stead of just a trailers...

You might be interested in this thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159534

Can't wait to get this bad boy when it releases in June supposedly!! MGS legacy collection.  Never played MGS so it seems this is the perfect thing to get.

pezus said:
I played and finished Thomas was alone btw. Quite a decent little game. Not mindblowing, but it was good fun especially since it was free

free?? WHAT??? WHERE???

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
pezus said:
I played and finished Thomas was alone btw. Quite a decent little game. Not mindblowing, but it was good fun especially since it was free

free?? WHAT??? WHERE???

It was free on PS+ EU. Here in NA we have been getting shafted on plus compared to the EU. they are getting incredible stuff like hitman, catherine, sin mora and thomas was alone free this month and such.

deadly2choke said:
pezus said:

free?? WHAT??? WHERE???

Playstation Plus Europe.

That's why it is good to have 2 accounts. ^_^

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

North American PlayStation Plus Free Games in May 2013 Include Sleeping Dogs and Knytt Underground
Google+

May 2, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

sleepingdogsscreenshotpsls1

On the PlayStation Blogcast today, which helped fill out our Next Week on the US/CA PSN article earlier, Morgan Haro confirmed the new entries for the May 2013 PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection in North America.

The biggest among them is Sleeping Dogs, which was confirmed for release on May 5th. The rest of the games, which we’ve placed below, currently don’t have specific May dates:

Pinball Arcade (Cross Buy) – Free tables are Arabian Nights, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Theater of Magic, Black Hole
Knytt Underground (Cross Buy)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita)

You can also expect a 25% discount on Papo & Yo starting on Tuesday, May 7th.

Which game(s) are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/02/north-american-playstation-plus-free-games-in-may-2013-include-sleeping-dogs-and-knytt-underground/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

^Reading about Sleeping Dogs in ps+ reminds me that I still have to finish the game, which I bought almost a year ago. Got a lot of catching up to do on my backlog now that I'm off from classes for a long while. Have quite a bit on ps3 to play and like 6-7 games on PC to play.