Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
kupomogli said:
Everything available to vote doesn't really interest me because I want to see some new IPs, so I voted third party exclusives since there's a good chance that a third party exclusive would be a new IP.

I already own a Vita, so I didn't vote the Vita price drop, but I guess I want to see that more than what I did vote for, because Sony really needs to drop the systems price so it starts selling. That way developers actually start supporting it. I like the Vita, but zero interest in games that are exclusive for the console for atleast half a year. I purchased another Vita just so I could keep my 2.02 Vita exploited to play PSP homebrew, emulation, and PSP games that I own physical copies because the system is getting almost no support. I'm already getting Dragon's Crown for the PS3, but might just get it for the Vita as well to actually have something new on the system.

There's always the "Other" option too . You should check out some of the indies on Vita if you haven't already on other platforms

There's Quacamelee but not a fan of digital so waiting until it's got a cheap sale.  Would probably play it on the PS3 if I did get it.  If they released a physical copy that was Vita only though, I'd probably have already puchased it.

Around the Network
pezus said:
brendude13 said:

Catherine is amazing, make sure you download it! It only recently occurred to me that it was from the developers of Persona 4.

I thought the art direction gave it away.

I'm downloading Catherine and Hitman now! :o

Will play Catherine first. 

Love this song that plays when you highlight the demo on the XMB:

It ended up being the writing that gave it away.

Sony finally bundling THE GAME!!!

downloaded catherine so will play it sometime,playing dead or alive at the moment,lol,i never play fighting games so thought i'd have a look,i like it

they finally have mlb the show to download now on eu,have been waiting so long for them to give us the baseball game £40 though

Above & Beyond

pezus said:

Still just an optional bundle ;o

I know... I know... I know... at least better than nothing

Around the Network

That reminds me ... I need to buy GT5. lulz. Only big Sony game I have not purchased thus far. I'm never going to finish my backlog. *sigh*

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
Weedlab said:
That reminds me ... I need to buy GT5. lulz. Only big Sony game I have not purchased thus far. I'm never going to finish my backlog. *sigh*

Don't expect to ever finish GT5 either

I have not even finished GT3 on PS2. I did get far, however. I don't expect to complete either GT5 or GT6, but I'll play them constantly and get my money's worth.

Guacamele!!! I swear this game is crack. Damn! Okay, random outbursts out of the way, so now I'm going back to Soul Sacrifice.

mmmmmmm .. Catherine. Me thinks me will look into that one soon.

pezus said:
Now...to continue playing Okami or start on Catherine? Damn temptations

You play whatever you want to my good friend, I'm not going to try to persuade you.

Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine. Catherine.