How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Everything available to vote doesn't really interest me because I want to see some new IPs, so I voted third party exclusives since there's a good chance that a third party exclusive would be a new IP.

I already own a Vita, so I didn't vote the Vita price drop, but I guess I want to see that more than what I did vote for, because Sony really needs to drop the systems price so it starts selling. That way developers actually start supporting it. I like the Vita, but zero interest in games that are exclusive for the console for atleast half a year. I purchased another Vita just so I could keep my 2.02 Vita exploited to play PSP homebrew, emulation, and PSP games that I own physical copies because the system is getting almost no support. I'm already getting Dragon's Crown for the PS3, but might just get it for the Vita as well to actually have something new on the system.

Around the Network
pezus said:
dsgrue3 said:
I didn't see any secrets.

Uncharted PS4 gets my vote, but GT6 would be bigger for PS.
I think it's certain we'll get a release date, so I couldn't vote for that.

You have to vote for the secrets

Well, a release date in 2013 for PAL territories isn't certain. They could very well delay PS4's launch there like they've done often before.

I think Sony not releasing ps4 in all regions by the end of the year will be bad.  Unless MS is really having problems with their hardware heating and not focusing on preformance as their #1 priority, then they could delay it into 2014 and Sony would be fine probably.

More titles like Knack or Crash Bandicoot, I sort of grown tire of the mature rated games for a while. I just want some lighthearted, fun games that will put a smile on my face.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Ratchet and clank ps4 !

don't no where else to say it so may aswell here,

catherine on eu psplus this month i think,looking forward to it

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I wish Sony make the Uncharted Trilogy collection or something for the PS3 :(

I want to get into the series but worried that they might release a trilogy collection XD.

Just get the damn games used for 2 cents already.

pezus said:
zuvuyeay said:
don't no where else to say it so may aswell here,

catherine on eu psplus this month i think,looking forward to it

Today, to be more precise ;o. Catherine AND Hitman: Absolution

yes i saw hitman was still saying wait earlier i think but i bought that before xmas doh! but games like catherine is what plus is all about

Above & Beyond

BasilZero said:
Deyon said:

Just get the damn games used for 2 cents already.

what the ;o

I dont buy used games!

Well then buy them new. They're pretty cheap now.

pezus said:

My sig is specifically made for you.

Catherine is amazing, make sure you download it! It only recently occurred to me that it was from the developers of Persona 4.