How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Ok I'm getting nervous, don't know what to expect, the World tomorrow may not be the same. I'm gonna play some Killzone and try to get some sleep...

See you on the other side guys...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:
so what happened to Ken levine btw, do we know who he is working for now? wasnt it said that both Microsoft and sony tried to hire irrational games devs?

He is still with Irrational with 2k games. Some people seem to the Irrational Games died, but they just had a huge amount of lay-offs.

I don't think that's accurate. Everything I've read is saying that Irrational Games is closed and Ken Levine took a small group of people with him to do something different within Take-Two Interactive.

Could be. Research time!

EDIT: Ken Levine said ''I am winding down Irrational Games as you know it''

"On 18th February 2014 it was announced by Ken Levine via an open letter posted on the Irrational Games Website that Irrational Games would be closing. All but fifteen members of the Irrational Games staff would get laid off with the team helping them to find new jobs within and outside of 2K Games and that 2K was now in charge of the BioShock IP. Levine and the 15 remaining members of the team would be creating new, smaller games focusing on a replayable narrative for the core gamers. The games will be released digitally with Take-Two/2K Games funding and publishing them."

Your move, bish. :P

Anyone kniw if I can buy just ffx on the ps store? Or do they force you to buy both games for 40?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone kniw if I can buy just ffx on the ps store? Or do they force you to buy both games for 40?

Well I know Pi forces you to pay $40 for an hour and he's kinda like a final fantasy. As in desperate, last resort kinda thing.

Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:
so what happened to Ken levine btw, do we know who he is working for now? wasnt it said that both Microsoft and sony tried to hire irrational games devs?

He is still with Irrational with 2k games. Some people seem to the Irrational Games died, but they just had a huge amount of lay-offs.

I don't think that's accurate. Everything I've read is saying that Irrational Games is closed and Ken Levine took a small group of people with him to do something different within Take-Two Interactive.

Could be. Research time!

"On 18th February 2014 it was announced by Ken Levine via an open letter posted on the Irrational Games Website that Irrational Games would be closing. All but fifteen members of the Irrational Games staff would get laid off with the team helping them to find new jobs within and outside of 2K Games and that 2K was now in charge of the BioShock IP. Levine and the 15 remaining members of the team would be creating new, smaller games focusing on a replayable narrative for the core gamers. The games will be released digitally with Take-Two/2K Games funding and publishing them."

Touche

InB4KenLevineCallsHisNewStudioIrattionalGames

Around the Network
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

Could be. Research time!

Touche

lol

To be honest the word usage is odd. On one hand it sounds like Irrational is over and then on the other hand it almost sounds like he just busted the studio down to less than 20 people because he didn't want to make big games anymore. I really wish these guys would stop acting like fucking politicians and just use direct language. I shouldn't need to be an English professor and have a law degree on the side to understand what they're saying.

the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Well I know Pi forces you to pay $40 for an hour and he's kinda like a final fantasy. As in desperate, last resort kinda thing.

Hey!  

That violates the Doctor-Patient confidentiality agreement!  

Speaking of which, how is that rash you totally didn't get from me?

the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:

Speaking of which, how is that rash you totally didn't get from me?

It's almost gone, thank goodness.  

Though Aldro seems to have it now.  

LOL fuck man! Speaking of confidential. /facepalm

Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

Could be. Research time!

Touche

lol

To be honest the word usage is odd. On one hand it sounds like Irrational is over and then on the other hand it almost sounds like he just busted the studio down to less than 20 people because he didn't want to make big games anymore. I really wish these guys would stop acting like fucking politicians and just use direct language. I shouldn't need to be an English professor and have a law degree on the side to understand what they're saying.

Yeah. Well, it's also making it hard for me since I'm not from an English speaking country XD.

poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:

Touche

lol

Yeah. Well, it's also making it hard for me since I'm not from an English speaking country XD.

Ah yes. You're from the nether regions.