Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

Metro: Last Light Confirmed For PS4, SDK May Get Released, Five DLCs Planned

Metro: Last Light has gone Gold, and it seems that 4A Games and Deep Silver have big plans for this new Metro game. According to an interview with the Ukrainian tech website itcchannel, Metro: Last Light will be coming to PS4 and a multiplayer game based on Metro: Last Light will be released as a separate title.

source : http://www.dsogaming.com/news/metro-last-light-confirmed-for-ps4-sdk-may-get-released-five-dlcs-planned/

Not interested in the PS3 ver, but if it's good I might get it on PS4. I'm more a campaign guy when it comes to shooters.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

None of them, my love for platforming on Playstation was born and died with Crash.

Jak n Daxter by a landslide.

Goes to show its the better series when a game has not been released on the PS3 and it still gets the same votes as ratchet

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Resident Evil: Revelations demo infecting PSN, XBL

Posted April 26th, 2013 at 11:28 EDT by Mike Harradence

Capcom has confirmed that a playable demo of Resident Evil: Revelations will be hitting PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE, Nintendo eShop and Steam in western territories.

While a release date for the teaser has yet to materialize, it can’t be that far off considering the game launches in less than a month’s time in the U.S. and Europe.

From the sound of things, the demo will play out in a similar manner to the one released for Nintendo 3DS, where players assume control of agent Jill Valentine during the early stages of the game while on board the Queen Zenobia.

Resident Evil: Revelations also features veteran zombie slayer Chris Redfield and sees players battling against mutations caused by the T-Abyss Virus. This enhanced console port also includes high-definition visuals and all-new playable characters for the online-based Raid Mode.

RE: Revelations is due out on May 21 for PS3, PC, Wii U and Xbox 360. The 3DS version arrived in January last year.

http://www.psu.com/a019230/Resident-Evil--Revelations-demo-infecting-PSN-XBL

pezus said:
I will do a Crash vs. Spyro poll next. Any third PS1 platforming series I'm missing?

Tomba! was on PS1, but it was much more niche than the aforementioned titles.

Around the Network

RnC is much better than JnD even tho RnC is somewhat of a third party game.

JnD is a typically overhyped Naughty Dog game with their character design thats famous for being crappy and average. (The last of Us seems to be the first game that has good character design)

Never played Sly tho so I cant comment on that series. (Want to play it!)

More Deals! If you like your games digital and didn't pick up Tomb Raider then here is your chance.

FYI: Tomb Raider Reboot 50% off on PSN

But only for the weekend!

If you live in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile or Argentina, I have good news for you: from right now until Monday, April 29th at noon (Pacific, presumably), Crystal Dynamic’s Tomb Raider will be 50% off as part of a PlayStation Network Flash Sale. Naturally, this is for the digital version only.

Tomb Raider typically costs $59.99, but only costs $29.99 right now. So if you’ve been thinking about getting the game, now might just be the time to strike.

There’s nothing else to add… just consider this yet another reminder from your friendly neighborhood PlayStation editor!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/26/fyi-tomb-raider-reboot-50-off-on-psn?abthid=517adfd5a4d0a6550e000013

Oh and there's this guy. It was a multiplat series, but it was much more closely associated with PS1 than the other consoles.

Jak and Daxter had an excellent original game before descending into open world vehicle games that had little appeal to me. Ratchet and Clank built on each game to be in the Sony equivalent to Mario or Sonic for me. R&C hands down for me.

pezus said:

Just found this clip from a TV show. Live-action Uncharted

Close your eyes, it's like UC4 teaser XD