Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:
Sony should have an avengers type where they make a sly cooper movie then a jack and dexter movie. Have easter eggs in the ratchet and clank movie leading up to an all stars. Hell I want Sony to hire the most creative talents to bring us a Little Big Planet movie.

Why it took then this long to do it i have no idea.

Who knows ... maybe they're building up to it - movie by movie. I get the sense they're in no rush though. I would really like to see the effect on sales (of games) if the R and C moive is successful. It would encourage them to bring other characters to the big screen as well.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Ok, so this is a mockup of the Beyond: Two Souls script that Sony sent out.  The game has a script of over 2000 pages!!

I saw that and for some reason this first came to mind.

Seems like overkill ..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159116&page=1

UNCHARTED 3 VIDEO, WATCH IT!!

nnodley said:

Ok, so this is a mockup of the Beyond: Two Souls script that Sony sent out.  The game has a script of over 2000 pages!!

I have new respect for writers....

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Seems like overkill ..

What the hell is that? 

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
nnodley said:

I have new respect for writers....

I know right. This is just a crazy amount of writing.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

the solution to your problem is without a doubt one of the easiest i ever seen just lift the emitter up a bit in the Y axis. some particles are emitting inside the fountain geometry and they act up since half of them are inside and the other half is outside. honestly this is like the easiest problem i ever encountered  

Do you know how stupid I feel right now?  That was one of the first things I tried because that is the one thing my professor says to do if they are falling through, so I moved it up, but it still didn't work.  I thought that that wasn't the problem so I didn't try it again.  I must not have moved it up enough.  Oh well, at least the solution is found.  Thanks. :-p

*edit* So I got it, but that's so weird how the particles were emitting into the fountain when it was already pretty high above the fountain to begin with.  I only had to move it up like another .04 and it would work.  So weird, but so easy. Well, now I know to always move the emitter a lot if something is going wrong. 

i have a very good understanding of how stupid you feel we all do stupid stuff when it comes to maya but the thing is you gotta learn how to troubleshoot. when you have a problem you have to understand how the program works so you can see step by step if things are going smoothly, also to figure things out. playblasts and checking stuff frame by frame help a lot, specially when doing any kind of simulation. also remember to organize your scene and name everything so you can know whats causing problems.

Edit : they dont emite exactly from the same spot, and you shouldnt just assume moving it would solve the problem, each scene and simulation have their own cases and their own problems. though its a lesson learned

Everybody probably has that one time when it is something so easy and they feel stupid for not realizing it.  And yeah, I'm learning more and more on what I should look at and do if something is going wrong.  Anyways,  thanks.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Seems like overkill ..

What the hell is that? 

Around 06/07 when rumors hit about MGS4 possibly gracing the X360 - after confirmation that DMC4 and FFXII were heading on 360 - they made this to show how the 360 version would be since the system doesn't use Blu Ray.

I just wanted to stop by and say that Guacamelee looks fucking sweet. I plan to buy it as soon as Sony announce in E3 that they will send staff to my house to personally fix my PS3.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
I just wanted to stop by and say that Guacamelee looks fucking sweet. I plan to buy it as soon as Sony announce in E3 that they will send staff to my house to personally fix my PS3.

Yes it is!

What's wrong wit it? Old yellow?