Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

lol at the thread title

WAR!

Around the Network

So Destiny is only on Playstation then ;)

Rayman just gave me an excellent idea for gt7. Dynamic ghost. So you'll race againts a set number of ghost at a time. Once you pass them theyll drop and and faster ghosts will join. You keep doing that till you cant progress any more. It would be one hell of a training tool. Do you think kaz will take my suggestion?

pezus said:
Anyone else think Guacamelee is the business? It's hard like Rayman Origins, yet a lot more satisfying

yup. finished it too. very satisfying

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

Rayman just gave me an excellent idea for gt7. Dynamic ghost. So you'll race againts a set number of ghost at a time. Once you pass them theyll drop and and faster ghosts will join. You keep doing that till you cant progress any more. It would be one hell of a training tool. Do you think kaz will take my suggestion?

Thats actually a really cool idea, and I guess the only way to find out is to try and suggest it XD.

About Destiny.
I clearly heard Andrew House say "long term exclusive partnership with Bungie and Activision" at the PS4 reveal.

pezus said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNGZMx2vhY&feature=youtu.be

PS3/PS4 do have exclusive Destiny content. Don't let a fan-made twitter account fool you.

At the 2:02:00 mark is when they announce exclusive playable content. So if it turns out to not be true that's on Bungie's head. Not Sony's.

PS4 is sold out in Austria until July

Anyone here got Strider for PS4 or PS3?