Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
Did anyone see the two cute Japanese girls on ustream Playing Playroom?

Sony needs to start cranking out more of those cameras.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
So nothing good come out of japan today?

@Augen

pezus said:

won't announce games until they're real. No false promises, no lies, only real talk. News coming, be ready!

ITS HAPPENING

I hope it is a Vita game.  Or Yakuza 5.  Either is fine with me.

Augen said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Did anyone see the two cute Japanese girls on ustream Playing Playroom?

Sony needs to start cranking out more of those cameras.

I was thinking about the vr thing. Do you think it possible to have two ps4's power it. I game like GT has had the option to use multiple tvs and consoles, so why not use two consoles to power gt7 on ps4's VR to get the full graphics. If not it will need to be dropped down to ps3 levels to work with the head set. Or can the extra processer in help with keeping graphic levels up? They'd have to shut off all the other functions, but thats okay if you have VR strapped to your face.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
pezus said:

won't announce games until they're real. No false promises, no lies, only real talk. News coming, be ready!

ITS HAPPENING

I hope it is a Vita game.  Or Yakuza 5.  Either is fine with me.

Vita he says. Heh

PS JP Launch introduce me to the adorable Diane Garnet, gawd she is sooooo damn cute.

Mmmfishtacos said:

I was thinking about the vr thing. Do you think it possible to have two ps4's power it. I game like GT has had the option to use multiple tvs and consoles, so why not use two consoles to power gt7 on ps4's VR to get the full graphics. If not it will need to be dropped down to ps3 levels to work with the head set. Or can the extra processer in help with keeping graphic levels up? They'd have to shut off all the other functions, but thats okay if you have VR strapped to your face.

That would be super expensive and would cause the rumored vr headset to always stay a niche. Who would buy it?

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

That would be super expensive and would cause the rumored vr headset to always stay a niche. Who would buy it?

no no. Let people use one. But people like me that want a full VR GT experience, let them buy two.. See?

EDIT, and actually i don't care about other games, I just want full 60fps eye melting goodness on GT. And the whole point to my question is could it work?

Mmmfishtacos said:

Did they say the graphics would be dropped down using the VR headset?