Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
WebMasterFlex said:
Yafea said:

Thief graphics are on the part with Assassin's Creed 4.

It's a good thing ? Because your picture is horribly compressed ^^^^

I know, sorry. How can I make sure the image quality is high before uploading??? I was looking everywhere on my PS4.  The image is high, but when I upload it to my FB account, it become compressed. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:

^ WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! FUCK!

Why do you hate me?!  

Fuck who?  

I keed. I love joo. <3

I saw it on the local news paper. PS4 has sold 5.3 million unit as of February 8. 

Yafea said:

I saw it on the local news paper. PS4 has sold 5.3 million unit as of February 8. 

yeah, we knew that for a while now

Yafea said:

I know, sorry. How can I make sure the image quality is high before uploading??? I was looking everywhere on my PS4.  The image is high, but when I upload it to my FB account, it become compressed. 

No need for pic. Just if you say it's looks good it's all good. Can't wait for your next impressions ^^^^

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Yafea said:

yeah, we knew that for a while now

I just put it because they are using vgchartz numbers as the source (bottom of the page) hehehe 

So I did not know this at all but apparently the PS4 version of Tomb Raider has voice commands just like the X1 version.

Beautiful "Thief" prologue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVmnuNx6fkk

Wow. March is going to be a loaded month for the PS4.

• Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC
  • DreamPark Tycoon
  • Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Putty Squad
  • Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition
  • SteamWorld Dig
  • Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
  • TowerFall: Ascension
All that and we still don't know for sure what the next PS+ free game is going to be. Current rumor is that it's a port-up of Dead Nation. Also, considering that a patch just hit Killzone to prepare for free maps I'm thinking that they could release in March as well. Can't forget that sometimes smaller games will suddenly be given a release date within a week of it.

Wow, thread explosion since I last posted.

Can anyone tell me why "Vita TV coming the west?" is in the thread title? NEW NEWS!?

(I would like a VitaTV)