Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Yafea said:

Sorry for the late reply. You can blame it on time difference it was 1:00 am when I posted about thief. I just played around two hours of the game. So far, the game is good, it plays similar to deus ex: human revolution (just swap the futuristic settings with a victorian one and you get thief) I'm not saying it's a bad thing since I like deus ex, it just feel different from the older ones, then again, I haven't played the originals in a very long time.

My only complain is I tried to download the extra mission (the bank) but I couldn't because the game isn't officially release until the 25th.

Thank you ! Keep them coming please...

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
so what are your impressions on titanfall guys? (the ones who bothered playing the beta)

Really fun game, but nothing different than the ordinary. I'd treat it like if Halo 5, COD, Battlefield, or Killzone were coming out, just minus the established ip.

I'd give it an 80 meta, give or take.

Also the netcode was horrible. I'm assuming this had to do with the fact I was playing the beta, but if the final games runs half as bad as the beta it'd be unacceptable. It'd severely damage the game, considering it's the first "cloud" powered next-gen experience.

Also also the IA was horrible. A drop pod would land and you'd shoot all of them as they file out before they even notice you're there! These grunts need to be cannon fodder, not blind and deaf.

WebMasterFlex said:
Yafea said:

Sorry for the late reply. You can blame it on time difference it was 1:00 am when I posted about thief. I just played around two hours of the game. So far, the game is good, it plays similar to deus ex: human revolution (just swap the futuristic settings with a victorian one and you get thief) I'm not saying it's a bad thing since I like deus ex, it just feel different from the older ones, then again, I haven't played the originals in a very long time.

My only complain is I tried to download the extra mission (the bank) but I couldn't because the game isn't officially release until the 25th.

Thank you ! Keep them coming please...

You're welcome :)

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Thief graphics are on the part with Assassin's Creed 4.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Rayman legends just arrived :D.  And wow the install took 32 seconds!

Around the Network
Yafea said:

Thief graphics are on the part with Assassin's Creed 4.

It's a good thing ? Because your picture is horribly compressed ^^^^

while playing in a lobbie on GT6 someone mentioned you no longer have to have PS+ in order to play online as Sony have made it free to play again like the PS3, can anyone confirm this or has someone been mislead, i know about the games like DCU and planetside 2 where it's free to play online and does not require PS+.

if Sony have made online gaming free like the PS3 then this makes the PS4 even more attractive than any other next gen console not that it wasn't already better value anyway.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Xevross said:
Geo said:

Rayman Legends is the best game available on PS4 right now easily. 

Xevross said:

i can't believe that was a year ago now! How fast time flies by....

Hey, this is kind of random, but I just realized how close we are in trophies. Lol.

Don't do this to me... I'm going to have to try and get more now...

Oh, sorry man. Good luck trying though. ;)

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Geo said:
Xevross said:
Geo said:

Rayman Legends is the best game available on PS4 right now easily. 

Xevross said:

i can't believe that was a year ago now! How fast time flies by....

Hey, this is kind of random, but I just realized how close we are in trophies. Lol.

Don't do this to me... I'm going to have to try and get more now...

Oh, sorry man. Good luck trying though. ;)

Don't be sorry XD. I like going for trophies anyway :)

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
so what are your impressions on titanfall guys? (the ones who bothered playing the beta)

Really fun game, but nothing different than the ordinary. I'd treat it like if Halo 5, COD, Battlefield, or Killzone were coming out, just minus the established ip.

I'd give it an 80 meta, give or take.

Also the netcode was horrible. I'm assuming this had to do with the fact I was playing the beta, but if the final games runs half as bad as the beta it'd be unacceptable. It'd severely damage the game, considering it's the first "cloud" powered next-gen experience.

Also also the IA was horrible. A drop pod would land and you'd shoot all of them as they file out before they even notice you're there! These grunts need to be cannon fodder, not blind and deaf.

its a very good game, but its not revolutionizing FPS's like CoD4 or Halo did back in the days. i wouldnt even call it the best FPS on the market. its really fun and it doesnt feel like CoD with mechs, but it doesnt feel tactical at all. 

as for the AI, horrible, just horrible, they add more bad than good in the game. they are just useless IMO. 

ill buy it once price goes down or if it does come on PS4, but right now, im really happy with KZ:SF's online and ill be buying infamous once it comes out.