Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Augen said:
nnodley said:

COME ON PEOPLE I'M GIVING YOU PLENTY TO TALK ABOUT!!!  AFTER THIS POST I WON'T BE POSTING TILL LATER!! GETTING MY STUPID ASS HOMEWORK DONE!!

And before I go Infamous second son full cover.  Oh and it's a 24GB install

24gb?! Sheesh, that will take quite a while. Wonder if this will be the norm of this generation as makes that 500gb not some as roomy.

Also, the cover looks good.

You might be able to play before it finishes installing. In case you can't, at least PS4's install times are considerably faster than the PS3's.

Yes if you buy it from disc you'll be able to start playing it in about 40 seconds, so it won't take long at all. Of course, if you're downloading it it will take forever :(

Around the Network

Raymand legends is the second late ps4 port that i bought from game stop where my only option was to take the display box. Is this a sign that late ports are doing well on ps4?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Raymand legends is the second late ps4 port that i bought from game stop where my only option was to take the display box. Is this a sign that late ports are doing well on ps4?

Where's my money?!

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Where's my money?!

No money for you! But Raymand is really fun. 

Will destination playstation be stream this year?

Around the Network

Got Rayman Legends and Flow :). Damned I beat one level in Rayman and I am already in the top 7.000 players on the leaderboard =p.

GamechaserBE said:
Got Rayman Legends and Flow :). Damned I beat one level in Rayman and I am already in the top 7.000 players on the leaderboard =p.

Add me! Just picked it up last night. Mmm_fish_tacos. 

Rayman Legends is honestly imo the best 2d platformer of all time and I bought it on the Vita with the god awful murphy levels. I'm sure you guys playing it on ps4 will have an even better time!

When I say best really its a tie between SMB3, SMW and Rayman Legends... curse you nostalgia.

Rime sounds a hell of a lot more involving than I thought it would be. Exploring was obvious but you also have to harvest and build things. Repair fortifications and build traps to help you survive at night. Gameplay is emergent. It is based on what you've done so far to survive. There are no predefined quests. It's basically Don't Starve meets Ico.

the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:
Rime sounds a hell of a lot more involving than I thought it would be. Exploring was obvious but you also have to harvest and build things. Repair fortifications and build traps to help you survive at night. Gameplay is emergent. It is based on what you've done so far to survive. There are no predefined quests. It's basically Don't Starve meets Ico.

I am officially hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!