Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Guys, go to google translate and write a few dozen dots (about 50 or so), and make it translate from Japanese. Then select 'listen'. Thank me later

THANKYOU =D

Around the Network
pezus said:
Guys, go to google translate and write a few dozen dots (about 50 or so), and make it translate from Japanese. Then select 'listen'. Thank me later

AHAHAHAHAHA!!  It's gets through like half and it like slows down like a robots batteries are dying.  LOL!!

nnodley said:
pezus said:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!  It's gets through like half and it like slows down like a robots batteries are dying.  LOL!!

omg those awesome,  play around with putting spaces inbetween the dots and it changes it up just a little

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

The natives are restless, a storm is coming, god have mercy on us all.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

PlayStation Europe community boss Chris Owen has announced availability of a new, mandatory firmware update for PlayStation 4.

Owen detailed the update in a post on Twitter:

“PS4 firmware v1.61 is now live (mandatory) and provides general enhancements to the PS4 system's stability," he wrote. "It's a very minor update fixing mainly back end stuff."

Sony very recently unveiled update 1.60, which added compatibility for the PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset, plus various stability tweaks and the opportunity to now mute the PlayStation 4 Camera.

http://www.psu.com/a022532/PS4-firmware-update-161-is-now-available

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
The natives are restless, a storm is coming, god have mercy on us all.

Wut?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/18/list-of-future-ps4-reveals-leaked-by-insider/

List of Future PS4 Reveals Leaked: The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 7 Prologue and More

by Giuseppe Nelva (11 minutes ago) 0 

Industry Insider Ahsan Rasheed, also known as Thuway, is on a roll today, and had a second serving of leaks to share on Sony’s future reveals that we can look forward to:

Whatever is happening behind the scenes, it’s got people excited.

Things to look forward to- 1. Drive Club updated footage 2 PS4 VR + SSM New IP 3. UC 4 4. Guerilla new IP 5. UC4 6. The Last Guardian

The future for PS4oh so good.

And yes, UC4 was posted twice on purpose.

GT7 Prologue was left out intentionally.

OK I’m gonna get angry pms now : (, but thats all I’ll say.

This year E3 is going to be amazing.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Raven722 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/18/list-of-future-ps4-reveals-leaked-by-insider/

List of Future PS4 Reveals Leaked: The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 7 Prologue and More

by Giuseppe Nelva (11 minutes ago) 0 

Industry Insider Ahsan Rasheed, also known as Thuway, is on a roll today, and had a second serving of leaks to share on Sony’s future reveals that we can look forward to:

Whatever is happening behind the scenes, it’s got people excited.

Things to look forward to- 1. Drive Club updated footage 2 PS4 VR + SSM New IP 3. UC 4 4. Guerilla new IP 5. UC4 6. The Last Guardian

The future for PS4oh so good.

And yes, UC4 was posted twice on purpose.

GT7 Prologue was left out intentionally.

OK I’m gonna get angry pms now : (, but thats all I’ll say.

VR headset and Sony Santa Monica new IP mentioned in the same point. I'm guessing thats not a mistake so they'll probably be linked in some way. I'm excited for that :D