How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I watch a video of Titanfall on PC, 5 minutes later I feel sick (in a bad way).
Not for me.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:

Also, let's create a little competition. My current highest pilot kill count is 12 and my highest titan kill count is 7 in one match. Highest score was, I think, 100.

EDIT: On Attrition mode.

Is there a way to check?

JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

Also, let's create a little competition. My current highest pilot kill count is 12 and my highest titan kill count is 7 in one match. Highest score was, I think, 100.

Is there a way to check?

stats menu?!

RawrJa said:
JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

Is there a way to check?

stats menu?!

I only see all time kills, not per match stats.

So many people outside bic camera right now, all waiting for ps4 launch!

Around the Network

Since there is like 5 million PS4 owners, there might be A LOT of people interested in the FFXIV:ARR PS4 beta coming this weekend, 22nd of Feb. Expect some server hiccups if everyone tries to log in. Rest assured, the servers will be updated. This is why we have beta test, and stress test.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Is FFIV beta open to EU aswell???

deskpro2k3 said:
Since there is like 5 million PS4 owners, there might be A LOT of people interested in the FFXIV:ARR PS4 beta coming this weekend, 22nd of Feb. Expect some server hiccups if everyone tries to log in. Rest assured, the servers will be updated. This is why we have beta test, and stress test.

Oh shit, this weekend!?! Hype!

Btw anyone having trouble with ps app? cant seem to do anything with it. Not even log in on my acc...

golfgt170 said:
Btw anyone having trouble with ps app? cant seem to do anything with it. Not even log in on my acc...

No problems here and I logged like an hour ago.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!