Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

ok send it when ever you want, im free this week. 

Since when did Maya 2014 come out?  I'll stick with 2013 for now though.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

ok send it when ever you want, im free this week. 

Since when did Maya 2014 come out?  I'll stick with 2013 for now though.

i honestly dont know. just stick with 2013 for now though until the hot fixes come for 2014

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
got a poll idea.
what do you what the uncharted team at naughty dog to make
uncharted 4
New IP
jack or daxter

Excellent idea! Coming up

glad i can help! got some more poll ideas if you want, more related up to E3 and more like this one too

ohh and i voted uncharted 4!

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Lord of Jak and Daxter or can Persona 4 count?

Are you saying you want to be Lord??

YES! if it's not too late. People already got my favs down (Gran Turismo  and Ratchet and Clank)

Ok, so which do you want more?

Persona 4 since I invested some much hours into it on the Vita. And I know there will be a Persona 5 and not a Jak 4

And can I be Warden of Fighters too?

I voted Uncharted 4. That is if Vita is not getting its own Uncharted this year.

Around the Network

the thread tittle makes it sound like there is news for the new naughty dog game, atleast say its a poll

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
the thread tittle makes it sound like there is news for the new naughty dog game, atleast say its a poll

Lol, I'm luring people in ;o

ahh i see, then proceed!

WHY DID YOU LURE ME IN WITH THAT BOGUS TITLE.

I voted for a new IP.

Kresnik said:
WHY DID YOU LURE ME IN WITH THAT BOGUS TITLE.

I voted for a new IP.

because pezus is pure evil!

and why a new IP? we are already getting a new ip from them this year?

I voted for a new IP from naught dog because I don't want Sony milking their IPS like Nintendo does. Also, how do you add stuff to your sig?