Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
TUESDAY GUYS........TUESDAY!!!! THE ORDER GAMEPLAY/TRAILER!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Great.

I'm already on a french Shadow Fall's clan

Around the Network

Less then 48 hours until the order gameplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fucking stoked! sleep will be hard..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

Less then 48 hours until the order gameplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fucking stoked! sleep will be hard..

Apparently there is a trailer showing gameplay that will release tomorrow.  Then on tuesday there will be full gameplay videos accompanying previews of the game. 

pezus said:
nnodley said:
TUESDAY GUYS........TUESDAY!!!! THE ORDER GAMEPLAY/TRAILER!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Wasn't there a rumor that it would be here before that?

Yeah a trailer tomorrow I think, then full gameplay vids tuesday

nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:

Apparently there is a trailer showing gameplay that will release tomorrow.  Then on tuesday there will be full gameplay videos accompanying previews of the game. 

Well then fuck, i guess im not going to be sleeping tonight! lol  Fucking stoked!!!!!!!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/16/the-order-1886-169-1080p-vs-2-401-1920x800-video-and-screenshot-comparison-pixel-count-vs-art/

little article on the difference in aspect ratio

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

im sooooooooooooooooo fucking hyped. trailer tomorrow? are you sure? 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I'm not 100% sure.   I don't see why they wouldn't.  The embargo lifts tuesday so giving us a little taste of the game tomorrow would be perfect for giving RAD and Sony 2 days of pure hype for the game. 

Yeah so no blaming me if there is no trailer tomorrow. :-p Just purely what I have read today on gaf. Though I do remember like pezus said that there being a rumor a trailer would come before the embargo lifts.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I'm not 100% sure.   I don't see why they wouldn't.  The embargo lifts tuesday so giving us a little taste of the game tomorrow would be perfect for giving RAD and Sony 2 days of pure hype for the game. 

so its just speculation? i am dissapoint. 

i hope they show gameplay of it like TLoU where it was unedited. i dont want to hear some douchebags talk about the game and having a "comentary" during gameplay, it fucking grinds my gears. i dont want you to TELL me about the game, i want to FUCKING SEE IT for MYSELF.

nnodley said:
Yeah so no blaming me if there is no trailer tomorrow. :-p Just purely what I have read today on gaf. Though I do remember like pezus said that there being a rumor a trailer would come before the embargo lifts.

nop, im already blamming you.