Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Holy shit!!! Antichamber is blowing my mind right now.

So it's good then? :O

I have it on my Steam wishlist, just waiting for the price to drop (and my backlog to get smaller lol)

Yes, it's so confusing though.  I'm just going round and round in a circle. As long as your good at puzzles it should be a fun game. 

And you actually just missed the sale.  It was 50% off on steam all week.  But it's back to $20

Around the Network

Sly Collection is coming to the Vita too!

Playing through 'Prince of Persia 08'. I read that this one didn't go over that well with fans of the series, but as I've only played 'The Forgotten Sands' I've got to admit that I'm enjoying this one quite a bit. Really like the emphasis on platforming rather than fighting groups of enemies. The combat does feel quite restrictive, and it can get quite repetitive in terms of the same enemies over and over. Yet, I really I'm having a blast transforming the areas and collecting the orbs.

Lord of Jak and Daxter or can Persona 4 count?

gooch_destroyer said:

Sly Collection is coming to the Vita too!

Awesome!!  Looks like I'll be getting this and Jak and Dakter for vita.

Around the Network
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Lord of Jak and Daxter or can Persona 4 count?

Are you saying you want to be Lord??

YES! if it's not too late. People already got my favs down (Gran Turismo  and Ratchet and Clank)

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

Double post

got a poll idea.
what do you what the uncharted team at naughty dog to make
uncharted 4
New IP
jack or daxter

nnodley said:

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

ok send it when ever you want, im free this week.