How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

just finished guacamelee on PC. its the first 2d platformer im finishing in years. has anyone tried the game on vita?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
trixiemafia86 said:
just finished guacamelee on PC. its the first 2d platformer im finishing in years. has anyone tried the game on vita?

yes, it's quite good, but i haven't got around to finishing it yet.

Mmmfishtacos said:
trixiemafia86 said:

yes, it's quite good, but i haven't got around to finishing it yet.

I used an x360 controller to finish it on PC and it was difficult in some areas, im sure the vita controls will be much suited for the game.

Smartest nam evila

Check out ps4 MLB 14 screen shot. Damn

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MLB14-10.jpg

Smartest nam evila

trixiemafia86 said:

it looks good, but something seems off about it. 

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
trixiemafia86 said:

We've been looking at to many The order Screens, lol the textures for the jersey seem off..   they need to give Rad a call.

That and the facial hair just doesnt stand up to it at all lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Mmmfishtacos said:
trixiemafia86 said:

it looks CGI-ish

btw, where's cgi quality

Smartest nam evila

Pezus, when does voting close? Looks like KZ is the winner. also i noticed the amount of votes shot up alot in the last few hours.. where are you people during the down time? and why arent you talking in here?? we need to represent!

and idea, if there are alot of who dont have KZ and really wanted BF4, that doesnt stop it from happening, it can always be set up aswell. I know some of us even have both lol

We should start getting names and times periods for those who are interested so we can get an idea of everything. Being international, Time zones always makes things fun!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Damn it, i traded KZ. I guess i can pick it up again. The online is super smooth thought, and i'll get BF to play that too.

DD_Bwest said:
Pezus, when does voting close? Looks like KZ is the winner. also i noticed the amount of votes shot up alot in the last few hours.. where are you people during the down time? and why arent you talking in here?? we need to represent!

and idea, if there are alot of who dont have KZ and really wanted BF4, that doesnt stop it from happening, it can always be set up aswell. I know some of us even have both lol

We should start getting names and times periods for those who are interested so we can get an idea of everything. Being international, Time zones always makes things fun!

If I played online I more than likely would play KZ.