How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Will be seeing The Order gameplay very soon apparently!!!!

Around the Network

Yeah so I played TLOU a couple days ago and holy shit does it look bad especially in IQ!! Being so used to 1080p games straight for 2 months makes you really see how bad 720p is. TLOU is best graphics for PS3, imo but it really is bad. :-p

nnodley said:
Yeah so I played TLOU a couple days ago and holy shit does it look bad especially in IQ!! Being so used to 1080p games straight for 2 months makes you really see how bad 720p is. TLOU is best graphics for PS3, imo but it really is bad. :-p

720p is SHIT! i have a 21" full hd monitor and a 32" tv thats 720p. so i was playing KZ:SF on my 720p tv and holy fuck it looks BAD xD. who ever says they cant see a difference is delusional. 

JoeTheBro i challenge you to a bet!

nnodley said:

who is that? 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

who is that? 

Has some connections in the industry, but I'm not sure of his track record.  he seems pretty well sure we will see The Order gameplay soon so I'm hopeful.

bananaking21 said:

Uncharted 4 will not release this year.

pezus said:
nnodley said:

Hehe, story of a PC gamer. Still, it is VERY impressive in most graphical areas tbh. ND always make their games so...I don't know...next level. Like the Jak franchise, which were almost unreal for PS2 games.

Oh yeah it still is amazing looking, just dat 720p sucks and takes away a lot.  Oh and I played with the DS4 and wow it's so nice.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

who is that? 

Has some connections in the industry, but I'm not sure of his track record.  he seems pretty well sure we will see The Order gameplay soon so I'm hopeful.

sony said they will have some interesting stuff for GDC, i wonder if they will show anything there. i just hope we see something soon. 

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

Uncharted 4 will not release this year.

what are the stakes young lad?